• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Day off, I'm bored, humi clearance sale

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
Few things for sale - PM for price. I accept checks ( if I have dealt with you before), MO or CC. Add $8.00 UPS charge for shipping.

Padron -

Principe - have 1

3000 - have 1

Oliva V

Belicoso have 1

Double Toro - have 1

La Flor Dominicana

Mysterio - have 1

Mysterio Oscuro - have 3

Chisel Maduro - have 3

Don Pepin-

Fundadores - have 1

1970 Black Label- have 2

Vegas Cubanas Generosos- have 1

Fuente -

Selection Privada #1 - have one in Shade Grown , 1 in natural

Thank you!

Edit: to update list!

For those who don't know Jim, he is a great guy who takes good care of customers! He can't fish for shit ;) but he's a great guy :thumbs:

PM's answered.

Thanks for the ringing endorsement Jeff! I told you- you want to catch fish - you need to come East.

Mr. Stone, you forgot to mention that he's evil.

I'll be in the city next Thursday and Friday. PM sent.

Jim.. Post up prices. Will save you a lot of unneccessary PM's! And the Watchdogs can keep an eye on you! :whistling:

Jim.. Post up prices. Will save you a lot of unneccessary PM's! And the Watchdogs can keep an eye on you! :whistling:

Probably not a good idea for retailers with lowest advertised price policies in place with their various distributors.

Probably not a good idea for retailers with lowest advertised price policies in place with their various distributors.

yes I despise the fact that they have to use this policy because distributors/mfr's are price whores.

Sorry guys !! I was just busting Jim's balls!! Didn't mean to upset this thread! :whistling:

How come your Sig at the bottom talks about beer, but everytime I see you Jim, you have a bottle of Jack in one hand and a shot glass in the other? :whistling:

How come your Sig at the bottom talks about beer, but everytime I see you Jim, you have a bottle of Jack in one hand and a shot glass in the other? :whistling:
I've never seen him with a shot glass.

He's got ya there Jim :thumbs: