• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Gavin, it shows delivered, let me know if everything made it alright!

Put: Viaje TNT 10.40 Take: tatuaje anarchy 10.00
Put: undercrown corona doble 8.96 take: cabiguana guapo 46 8.34
put: liga privada t52 robusto 10.95 take: ep carillo elencos don rubino 9.50

Cool I'll mail out Monday since they will be sitting at the post office tomorrow anyway.

What are people's thoughts on the third one? They seem a bit far apart to me.

It's hard to find anyone online with stock on the LP T52. Chief, where did you come up with the numbers there?

Put: Viaje TNT 10.40 Take: tatuaje anarchy 10.00 I don't know much about the overputting to cover a LE but IMO $0.40 is alittle short. Inless this is last years release of the TNT.
Put: undercrown corona doble 8.96 take: cabiguana guapo 46 8.34 Looks Good
put: liga privada t52 robusto 10.95 take: ep carillo elencos don rubino 9.50 This seems to high of an overput to me I am coming up in the $11.20 range on the T52

Put: Viaje TNT 10.40 Take: tatuaje anarchy 10.00 I don't know much about the overputting to cover a LE but IMO $0.40 is alittle short. Inless this is last years release of the TNT.
put: liga privada t52 robusto 10.95 take: ep carillo elencos don rubino 9.50 This seems to high of an overput to me I am coming up in the $11.20 range on the T52

I agree with these 2, not that my $0.02 means anything!

I would glady help but I dont find anything interesting unfortunately
:)

The only thing I can say is the Anarchy is a limited release, but I think they are still available from Smoke Inn.

Out of stock, have been for a little while I believe. Limited Release for sure, there isn't anything decent from Tatuaje anymore that isn't!