• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Then my assumption, which is purely that, is that you are good to go on those 3 then!

I was thinking the same thing!

What I understand is these are good to go!

put: tatuaje havana VI nobles 7.00 take: oliva serie V double robusto 7.22

Put: Viaje TNT 10.40 Take: tatuaje anarchy 10.00

Put: undercrown corona doble 8.96 take: cabiguana guapo 46 8.34

And this one needs some tweaking, it's too much of a over put!

put: liga privada t52 robusto 10.95 take: ep carillo elencos don rubino 9.50
Yup, pretty much.

Also, Gern Blansten, thechenman, and Louich, your packages went out today.

Guess I'm up then. I'll look at this and post my puts/takes later this evening. I will be out of town the rest of this week so once approved, my end will have to wait until I return on Friday to go out.

Here goes nothing:
Put: Liga Privada #9 Corona Doble - $12.00 ---- Take: Tat Cojonu 2003 - $11.40
Put: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) --- Take: Viaje Holiday 2011 - $9.50
Put: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 --- Take: Tat La Riqueza #4 - $8.10
Put: LP Feral Pig $15.00 --- Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid - $15.15
Put: Torano Exodus 50 Years Salomon - $10.99 average (Nick's & Neptune) --- Take: LFD Factory Press II - $10.80

Let me know what you guys think!

Torano Exodus 50 Years Salomon - $10.99 average

I'd like to learn some more about this one ^. Looked around and can't find much on production/rarity, can anyone comment on that?

Otherwise, the rest look spot on!

I'm interested in input there as well Gern. I know that I paid much more for the cigar than what I was able to find online and they are fairly rare but I have no idea just how rare especially when compared to the LFD II

BTW, I won't be back on until the late shift tonight. Traveling today.

I dont know about you guys but this pass got me searching all over for some infos. Man I am learning stuff about prices :)

I haven't been able to search as much as I'd like but one source:
http://www.jacigarsonline.com/product/Torano_Exodus_50_Yr_Salomon

claims the run was 5000 sticks.

Prices vary but it really looks like Nick and Neptune's are the only ones that are current and possibly have them in stock.

I looked at these, and you're putting some interesting sticks. How does one judge things like the Nosotros? Price when they were around a lot, with some rarity consideration, or by their current cost at the few places that still have some? I have no problem with your Put/Takes. We'll leave it open until this evening in case one of the brothers wishes to raise an issue.

I think it looks good. Nice work.

I did some searching a few months back for the Nosotros and could not find any, the B&M's that showed they had some in stock ended up not having any. I ended up getting one in a trade, but it was a very diffacult find.

Looks good here just wish I could have come in later in this pass lots of interesting stuff coming out of the wood work

We need a Days fo fall Virtual Pass

JT your freakin right ! It's an awesome idea that Gavin had if not I would have been stressed (beiong my firts time) with receiving/shipping all those sticks ...

Gavin you ROCK!

I had been thinking of making this an annual pass if it goes well.

Looks good here just wish I could have come in later in this pass lots of interesting stuff coming out of the wood work

We need a Days fo fall Virtual Pass
Wtf, my sticks aren't good enough? ;)