• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Good to read all the commentary so far guys. I was hoping some of my puts would raise some nice discussion - guess it worked - or at least caused some thinking/searching. Glad I could add some nice spark to the mix of cigars involved, not that there aren't some exceptional sticks in the mix already. Frankly, I think I got some GREAT takes out of it as well. It's definitely the case that what is common at one man's local B&M is not at another's and vice-versa.
I'm out of town all week so my end won't go out until Friday or next Monday (depending on the weather/heat I may hold them over the weekend to be safe) so please chime in if anyone sees anything out of line with the puts as to comparable price to rarity ratios.

And thank you Gavin for hosting and having me. I'm much more of a lurker and don't comment much but I've learned a lot from this pass and look forward to more. This is my first real put/take pass and it's definitely a challenge with only having 150 or so sticks in my stash to make some good choices.

Alright, sir. You're good. Tall Paul, you and your blue ox are up at bat. OP is lagging a bit. I'll try to get it up to date by tomorrow evening if not before.

Ok Let me see what I can come up with today while at work. I am heading camping for a long weekend today after work so if I can get this out before I leave that would be great!

Paul

I gotta agree with you guys...this virtual pass idea is a phenomenal idea. Much more expeditious and a lot less risk involved when it comes to the loss of the package or damage done to the cigars in transit. Great idea Gavin...

Alright, sir. You're good. Tall Paul, you and your blue ox are up at bat. OP is lagging a bit. I'll try to get it up to date by tomorrow evening if not before.

Hey brother is there any way we can skip me and throw me in later down the line. I have 0 time at the moment and would hate to have you all waiting on me. I am going away for a long weekend and will be back Saturday night. Maybe the next guy in line is able to go now.

Sure. No problem, brother. I appreciate the communication.

Bluue13, are you able to jump in?

Double dibs CJ ? keep some for you virtual pass ! ;-) (taking into account that Gavin would not minf you using the trademark )

Sure. No problem, brother. I appreciate the communication.

Bluue13, are you able to jump in?

I have hour before I take off let me see if I can throw something together so I don't completely f this thing up.

Stand By!

Plugging you in later isn't a problem. I see more potential problems with half-assing it when you're in a hurry. You communicated, you're good, brother.

Oh oh, pick me, pick me!!!
PJ should have beaten you more when you were little.

Plugging you in later isn't a problem. I see more potential problems with half-assing it when you're in a hurry. You communicated, you're good, brother.

Oh oh, pick me, pick me!!!
PJ should have beaten you more when you were little.

Ok great thanks again and I will touch base later this weekend. Like I said I'll be back Saturday night so I will be able to really go thru the list then. Maybe I'm not the only one or its the newbie in me but I am having a hard time figuring out whats ISOM or NC in the list...

Here goes nothing:
Put: Liga Privada #9 Corona Doble - $12.00 ---- Take: Tat Cojonu 2003 - $11.40
Put: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) --- Take: Viaje Holiday 2011 - $9.50
Put: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 --- Take: Tat La Riqueza #4 - $8.10
Put: LP Feral Pig $15.00 --- Take: Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid - $15.15
Put: Torano Exodus 50 Years Salomon - $10.99 average (Nick's & Neptune) --- Take: LFD Factory Press II - $10.80

Let me know what you guys think!
I was working on updating the OP when I realized the Viaje Holiday Blend had been taken by WKOTI. This is my bad, sir. Let me know what you want to do.

I didn't see that, my fault as well for not saying something! :blush:

No worries fellas! I'm going to take another look now and see if I can find another comparable take. Be back shortly.

What's everyone's thoughts on:
Put: Nosotros - $9.50 + rarity - Take: Viaje TNT: $10.40
May look like a slight under put when looking price-to-price but what are your thoughts on what rarity of the Nosotros adds since that deal will likely never happen again between Dion & Drew and the Viaje is a limited release but has come out 3 years in a row now?

We'll roll with that. :) thanks for being understanding, brother. :thumbs:
Ken, your package arrived today. I'll be shipping your takes, as well as WKOTI's on Monday due to my schedule.

We'll roll with that. :) thanks for being understanding, brother. :thumbs:
Ken, your package arrived today. I'll be shipping your takes, as well as WKOTI's on Monday due to my schedule.

Sounds good. No big shakes. I'll let you know Friday if I ship out my end then or wait until Monday. I'm thinking it will be Monday so the package doesn't sit at the PO over the weekend.

My thoughts exactly.

Just out of curiosity, anyone smoked any of your Takes? I'm always interested to hear people's opinions.