• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Take: Ashton ESG Robusto - $15.74 Put: LG Small Batch #3 $15.83
Take: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) Put: Anejo No.55 $10.75
Take: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 Put: My Father Lounge Exclusive $9.00

Take: LP Feral Pig - $15.00 Put: Padron 1926 #2 Natural $15.10

Ok lets try these 2. What do you guys think?

Paul

Gavin, my end just got dropped off at the USPS now. Shipping priority mail, DC# 0312 0090 0000 4800 1736.
It's hotter and wetter than hell's armpit here in Alabama so I suggest whoever gets these (Tall Paul it looks like you are taking 3 of them) let them rest a week before lighting up!!

Got my takes when I arrived! All in great condition.

Thanks for having me in your pass Gavin!

Take: Ashton ESG Robusto - $15.74 Put: LG Small Batch #3 $15.83
Take: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) Put: Anejo No.55 $10.75
Take: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 Put: My Father Lounge Exclusive $9.00

Take: LP Feral Pig - $15.00 Put: Padron 1926 #2 Natural $15.10

Ok lets try these 2. What do you guys think?

Paul
These look good to me, sir!

ChiefMD, your Puts arrived today. I haven't looked at them yet, but the package was in great condition.

WKOTI and MrAnderson, your Takes went out today.

Louich, I'm glad your Takes arrived safely. I was nervous!

I knew they would ! I'm expirimenting and right now USPS never deceived. Now to see if UPS or Fed ex does (two packages on their way).

I did not have time to get around the last puts/takes but nice job Paul !

That was my bad Louich, couldn't send it USPS, the package was huge!

No problemo CJ. Nest time I,ll figure a better way to get around that problem ;-)

I told him I did not believe him so he sent pics....man.... GAVIN! loll

Anywho...MarkJr is officially up. We're in the home stretch, gentlemen!

Already ! Man this pass was nice to follow from afar. Considering I'm in no way able to help anyone on puts and takes I think I learned a great amount here.

Alright I have a general idea but I'll have my p/t's up this evening.

Gavin, takes arrived today, thank you brother man! Thanks for having me in the pass!

So... I'm gonna get this out in the air. I was rushing and made a little mistake and posted this first in the Getting Married pass. Well what can I say!

Ok... so here goes nothing.

P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
t: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

P: Tatuaje Wolfman 15.50
T: LG Small Batch 3 15.83

Put: FFOX Reserva D'Chateau 14.00 plus age
Take Padron 1926 #2 Natural 15.10

Put: Partagas Lusitania 05/2005 12.06 plus age
Take H Upmann Sir Winston 13.96

Now I have 2 questions. Can anyone help me with a value on the Partagas Master Series I really like those but I can't find a value? And Does the age one the opus and the lusitania make up for the prce differential?

I know I'm not a part of this pass but those nosotros are impossible to find since ted were a one-release deal some 3 years ago. That anejo over put looks spot on to me.

BGlover's package arrived today, looking good. Chief MD, and BGlover's packages will go out Monday, as this seems to be the fastest.
OP is updated.
I will take a look at Mark's P/T's in the morning.