• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC get together?

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Anyone want to hit up Drapers and Shelly's In DC this Friday anytime after noon (12:00). I have a half a day, and my other half will be out of town. I figure I ask to see if anyone would be down. I have been out of touch with my DC/MD/NOVA crew for some time, I am having some withdraws :laugh:.

IF any of the newer members in the area want to meet up as well PM me if you never been to those places before.

David

You guys should make plans to head to WV on the 8th for the next BBQ Herf.

Linky

I only get to the Right Coast about once a year and it would be good to see some new faces there! :thumbs:

You guys should make plans to head to WV on the 8th for the next BBQ Herf.

Linky

I only get to the Right Coast about once a year and it would be good to see some new faces there! :thumbs:

Steve sadly I will not be able to attend, I will be in Belize. Dang, maybe next time :blush:

David

i cannot do Friday. What are you doing Sunday afternoon? Maybe we could meet up for a smoke or two.

Matt and I will be at drapers at 1:00-1:30, just in case anyone wants to stop by.

David