• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC HERF 2009

What time are the dancers going on? :thumbs: :love:

Justin,

Jon and I will probably head over there around 3ish. I dunno about dancers, but you can ask Jon if he'll dance for you. For one of your Padron 80th, he'll practically do anything for you.

Andrew

What time are the dancers going on? :thumbs: :love:

Justin,

Jon and I will probably head over there around 3ish. I dunno about dancers, but you can ask Jon if he'll dance for you. For one of your Padron 80th, he'll practically do anything for you.

Andrew
That is true. If its Natural then you can look but not touch, if its a Maduro then... :whistling:

Awe hell. We always have Sawsan. She can belly dance and it won't cost any gars.

Awe hell. We always have Sawsan. She can belly dance and it won't cost any gars.

Dude, I'm going to hold you to that!

Anyways, I got an update for you.
FactoredReality, sboyajian, and his friend (DanGCigar) is definitely in for the 31st. I updated your list, so all you gotta do is copy and paste, unless you want to just Edit.

ALSO, if Jon and I and maybe other people get there early enough, will Sawsan kick us out at 4pm and reopen at 7? Can you ask her if we can stay there straight to the Herf? They normally close at 4pm on the weekends and we don't want to over-stay our welcome if she needs to do stuff between 4 and 7.

Thanks.

Well. It looks like we have a HERF.

It will be January 31st starting at 7:eek:o pm at the Cigar Palace.

The address is:
4815 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
703-751-6444 toll free 888-942-8224

Please RSVP by January 29th.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the list and re-post.

Bring a 5ver with you for a blind trade.

1) Sweetrice80
2) CigarMan Andy
3) JayBay
4) FunkyCold5
5) cabaiguan juan
6) Atlasm
7) bigmanfromou
8) Big Stick
9) FactoredReality
10) sboyajian
11) DanGCigar
12) jkim05
13) Sunshine86
14) GariGirl

Sawsan is going to give discounts to all and give aways.
Look forward to meeting all that can attend.

Andy

Andy:

I'm about 90% sure I can attend, though I might need to arrive/leave early. Look forward to meeting the DC area crew. Also looking forward to smoking indoors!

keith

bumping this up,

Andy, I am bring one person to this, Possibly two. But one is confirmed for now.

David

Looking forward to seeing you there.. Just a reminder to bring a moderate priced fiver between $4 and $12 a stick. All 5ers will be numbered and and picked by drawing before leaving... Can't wait to see you all.

Andy

Andy,

Add one more to the list.

One of my buddies in MD, 597 has confirmed.

This sucker is going to be HUGE!

We will provide some refreshments, light h'orderves, coffee, bottled water some soft drinks and a little wine, but if anyone wants anything stronger, please feel free to bring what ever you want to drink and or share.

C YA there
Andy

Wish you guys all the best. I really wish I could make this one. HERF'ing is the most fun aspect of this hobby in my opinion. I am actually going to see if someone would want to cover my call for Sat. just to see if it is anywhere near feasible to make this one. Could I very very tentatively have a spot for now? I will certainly let you all know one way or the other as soon as I can? Thanks, and if not enjoy the heck out of it! Sounds like a fantastic HERF!

Don

Wish you guys all the best. I really wish I could make this one. HERF'ing is the most fun aspect of this hobby in my opinion. I am actually going to see if someone would want to cover my call for Sat. just to see if it is anywhere near feasible to make this one. Could I very very tentatively have a spot for now? I will certainly let you all know one way or the other as soon as I can? Thanks, and if not enjoy the heck out of it! Sounds like a fantastic HERF!

Don

Don, certainly hope you can make it! Haven't seen you since the Baltimore Herf. Hope all is well with you and yours.

If you end up coming down, Jon and I will try to get there 3ish to get an early start.

Andrew

Don

Don, certainly hope you can make it! Haven't seen you since the Baltimore Herf. Hope all is well with you and yours.

If you end up coming down, Jon and I will try to get there 3ish to get an early start.

Andrew

And you better not be leaving till I get there. Because we all know the party really starts when a little Sweet Rice is there lol. :cool:

David

Don

Hope you can make it Don. And Happy Birthday...