• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC herf part Deux poll

Calender

• Annually

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Semi Annually

• Quarterly

• Monthly

• Total voters

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
The DC HERF was a big success. I spoke with Sawsan at Cigar Palace and she loved having us there. And asked us back. FunkyCold5 and SweetRice80 are in the house. Actually in the cigar room trying to pick the lock on my humidor that has my ISOMs and Opus. Put that chainsaw down David! Anyway, we were talking about the herf, and about how often we should do this, so we thought we would put up a poll. Let us know what you think.

Also, post ideas if you think we should stay at Cigar Palace or venture to other locations. Also contest ideas.

Andy, Andrew, and David.

I liked the venue there was plenty of room. I think a herf should be held at least every quarter and would be inclined to attend once a month. Although if deals like the last herf continue I might go broke.

I had an awesome time at the last one and would definitely attend future events. With my current financial situation (or lack there of), quarterly/every few months would probably be the most feasible for me.

I'd love to say monthly, but at the very least quarterly.

I fully agree with 597. I had to restrain myself or I could've ended up making Sawsan's next lease payment.

I chose monthly. I figure if no one can make the Herf one month, they don't have to wait another 3 months to meet up again. Plus, there are plenty of $5 sticks or less at Cigar Palace.

There is so much room there, I figure we can set up a monthly Cigar Poker Tournament? Everyone puts 1-2 sticks at a certain price range or the same stick (like everyone puts in 1 House Blend and winner take all). We can work out the kinks.

Should be fun. If at least 4 people can make at any month, we can do the poker game. If less than four, then great conversations can be had.

Andrew

bump.gif

Hey I work across the street from the Cigar Palace so everyday is a good day for me! I can do a monthly, although I may not be able to make every month........I'm in for the poker game sounds like a blast!

Y'all can do monthly if y'all want, but i know my schedule and i dont have the time to travel across the Pot-oh-Mac that often. I'm sure i could do quaterly though.

I like the idea of a monthly cigar poker game / meetup and a quarterly 'Official' Herf smokedown.

For the game I have 500 chips, trays, and some spare felt laying around.

I like the idea of 2 (5$ range) stick buy-in. Depending on players, could have top players take turns pulling sticks or winner gets pick of X sticks, 2nd gets Y, and so on.