• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ddepaola!

cigardawg

Dan, you generous focker.

Let me tell you about this guy. He gives me a bottle of Four Roses Bourbon at the BBQ Herf. It mysteriously disappeared in a single night. :whistling: So, what does he do? He sends me a second bottle...I got it yesterday. Oh, but that's not all. He also took out one of my major wish-list items...both blends. Over the top, I tell you. :p

Seriously, brother, you are class act and an incredibly generous BOTL. I look forward to lighting up a cigar with you again. Thank you very much.

Now, start watching your back.

Dan is THE bourbon connection. Nice play!

Very generous Dan.
Disappearing Bourbon, very strange… :whistling:

I have hung out with ddepaola, he is definitely a great guy and extremely generous. He and Shooter (another great BOTL in Louisville) are both great guys to hang and deal with.

Great Play!

Dan, you generous focker.

Let me tell you about this guy. He gives me a bottle of Four Roses Bourbon at the BBQ Herf. It mysteriously disappeared in a single night. :whistling: So, what does he do? He sends me a second bottle...I got it yesterday. Oh, but that's not all. He also took out one of my major wish-list items...both blends. Over the top, I tell you. :p

Seriously, brother, you are class act and an incredibly generous BOTL. I look forward to lighting up a cigar with you again. Thank you very much.

Now, start watching your back.

That he is :thumbs:

:cool:

From a great guy to a great guy. The cycle lives on. Well done, gentlemen. :thumbs:

Wilkey