• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

De Molen Rasputin

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
Found this beer and have heard some GREAT things about it..

..............anyone?
75845.jpg

From what I have read its more of a Belgium Imperial stout rather than a RIS. The fact that it can be aged 25 years is interesting. Makes me wonder if it is still VERY young, I might have to get another to age and drink one now.

I also came across it at my local B&M, and I got mixed reviews. It's a good beer, but for the price tag, I was told not to even consider it. It's funny, it says can be stored for up to 25 years. I'm going to pass on it, unless I hear from someone that it is a fantastic beer.

Well Ratebeer gave it a 96 and BA an A-, it can't be that bad. The reviews sound really good. As far as the price, it is all subjective. Ive paid more per oz. and hated it.

I hope to have a review of this up sometime soon.

Please do. :) We are all waiting with baited and stinky breath!

Don

Something about the hops they use (cant read the first bit) but the say they use Saaz as an aroma hop.
Bitternes is 81 EBC ?
Beer kan be keprt for 25 years!(if stored cool and dark).

Brewed 17 march 2007
Bottled 27 april 2007

Thats all I can read on the bottle if yo give better pictures I can translate everything, because it is in Dutch!

Rene