• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deal I saw so passing it on- Round 2

Awesome deal, I bought... Now hopefully they work. :D

Thanks for the heads up!

Hard to tell if this is a jet flame or a soft flame....windproof is such a general term.

Does anyone out there have one of these?

Thats a wicked deal. I have one of those. Works great.
Do you have this one or the JetLite?

Thanks for the heads up!

Hard to tell if this is a jet flame or a soft flame....windproof is such a general term.

It says in the description they're torch lighters so I'm assuming it's a jet flame Gary.

Thanks for the heads up!

It says in the description they're torch lighters so I'm assuming it's a jet flame Gary.

I like how they say they don't encourage or endorse the practice of smoking, but they open themselves up to possible lawsuits by saying do this......................." For starters, now would be a perfect time, if ever, to contact your old frat buddies and finally settle the score on whether or not flatulence is flammable." :sign:

A few months ago I was looking to pick up a few Ronsons locally but couldn't find any. When I saw this deal with free shipping I couldn't resist.

Nice find. Are these single, double, or triple flame torches though?

Thanks for the heads up!

I like how they say they don't encourage or endorse the practice of smoking, but they open themselves up to possible lawsuits by saying do this......................." For starters, now would be a perfect time, if ever, to contact your old frat buddies and finally settle the score on whether or not flatulence is flammable." :sign:

I feel bad for the poor bastard that puts a torch lighter up to his ass.... Especially considering it may cauterize the hole. :0

Seems almost too good to be true but bought anyway :p

Thanks for the link!

If I buy three of these, I could strategically place one in each of the places I would never think to look for my lighter.

I've purchased a similar 12 pack of Ronson Jetlites for the mid $30's before. These seem like a great deal. I think I'll get two, if possible. The Jetlites have been the best value lighter I have ever used and have been far more reliable than many pricey lighters I have had.

But I don't see any mention of the Amero lighter on the Ronson website. Just Jetlites and Comets. Weird. I called the company (Zippo - which was news to me) and they were out to lunch (literally). Gonna call back since there's some time left to make this purchase. But that's only outta' curiosity. Can't turn down this deal.

Thanks, OP.

Jumped on it.... Stocking stuffers for myself...:whistling:

..... so I called Ronson. These lighters were discontinued when they were taken over by Zippo about a year ago. Appears these are the clear out the warehouse deal for 'em.

Use promo code lighter1 at checkout for $1 off.