• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DEAL on a cheap Wine Cooler

Thank you so much. I just pulled the trigger on one. I figure it's a smart investment for my box storage needs durring the hot riverside summers.

This seems like it will do better than my current coolidor, and a LOT bigger. Guess I will have to get some more cigars now... This is a never ending cycle!!!!!! Thanks for posting this!
B

From nothing to coolerdor to winedor in 2 months...and I might have to use them both soon. I gotta stop hanging around you guys :sign:

edit to add: And I've been worrying about summer heat because we keep the apartment around 75 to keep energy costs down. Thanks again for posting this.

Will have to talk to the wife real fast too! Before they are out of stock!

Don

I pulled the trigger.Looks like I'm in the downward spiral of doom since i have to fill this thing up now.

I pulled the trigger.Looks like I'm in the downward spiral of doom since i have to fill this thing up now.

It will fill up quick, dont worry. This is my second one of this size. Gotta have something for singles! :whistling:

I've been waiting for the right deal to go for one of these. This was it. Got mine for $71.

Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the info, hmmm where shall I put it? What kinda of humidifications device would one use with it?

Pulled the trigger on this one. :) Now to search some threads for putting in any spanish cedar, trays, and the old beads recirc trick. :)

Don

Thanks for posting this deal though. The price is awesome so the wife said yes!

I got two. :D

Yeah, where's the best place to get some spanish cedar trays/wood?

Jeeze what luck.

Ive been looking on Craigs List for over a month for a used one and snagged a non-TE Ewave last Sunday for $50. Got it up and going two days ago and now this comes along.

Go figure.

For those looking for trays Bargain Humidors has trays and they have them on sale right now it looks like.

I just went across the street to a B&M and picked up some wood boxes and used luan for shelves. So far so good with a pound of beads.