• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dean's welcome back Herf!

Dean welcome home man....but damn it ...I am out of town that weekend.

Dean welcome home man....but damn it ...I am out of town that weekend.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. ;)

Hate that you won't be able to make it Frank. We'll miss your Rum....again.

:D

Hey guys we are in Leipzig Germany we are almost home! Yippie!

GO#1 not allowed to purchase or drink anything! That really blows!

I am finally home and on my 3rd drink and 2nd cigar!

Only 24 hours of lock down with nothing and then 15 hours of flight, but it is all worth it!

I wish everyone could be there on the 28th but we can make up for it!

I plan on smoking the Opus X #2 Maduro and bringing the opus X in the bottle and finishing off that too! I will be bringing some premium smokes to put to flame!

GO#1 not allowed to purchase or drink anything! That really blows!

I am finally home and on my 3rd drink and 2nd cigar!

Only 24 hours of lock down with nothing and then 15 hours of flight, but it is all worth it!

I wish everyone could be there on the 28th but we can make up for it!

I plan on smoking the Opus X #2 Maduro and bringing the opus X in the bottle and finishing off that too! I will be bringing some premium smokes to put to flame!

Glad to hear you made it safe! Will be good to see you again. :thumbs:

Well Dean, got some bad news. Work is not going to work with me on letting me off. I have to work Friday, so it's going to be about 8:30 before I get there. Though I will still be there Friday night. Will be there all day Saturday.

Sounds good! I plan on bringing some good smokes!

Yeh I don't think Jake is going to make it plus he is also looking at moving too. We will have to catch him next time.

I wouldn't bet against it Dean as BigJake has been see all over the U.S. lately....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

You are right about that!
laugh.gif

How are we looking? Haven't been able to log on lately. Am I missing anyone? Anyone talk to Mike? Jeff said he'll be there. Several of the Arlington guys plan on being there. What else we need?

How are we looking? Haven't been able to log on lately. Am I missing anyone? Anyone talk to Mike? Jeff said he'll be there. Several of the Arlington guys plan on being there. What else we need?

The only contact info I have for Mike is a work email. I sent a note a while back. Never heard anything back. I'll try again.

G-

I'll do my damndest to be there.....most likely Saturday only...now that I live near San Antonio it's a little longer to commute.

Gonna miss you again Frank. Damn! :(

But on another note, Mike replied. He said he would try to make it.

G-