• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dean's welcome back Herf!

I'll miss you guys....I'll console myself with vast quantities of rum...oh and I'll be with Pete and Pepin.

Fellas, I think I am not going to make it on Friday night. After I get off of a 13 hour shift I don't think I am going to want to drive to Arlington. I would not get there till around 8:30 or 9:00. Then I would need to drive back to Mckinney that night. I think I am just going to get there early on Saturday. Will be there Saturday about noon or a little before. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
B

Hey this is right around the corner and can't wait to smoke some primo cigars! I will see you when you get there Brandon.

Sounds like fun... wish I could be there... but I'll be there in spirit! :)

Yep, looking forward to it my self.

Home stretch baby!

Sounds like fun... wish I could be there... but I'll be there in spirit! :)

Yes you will be Andrew. Wish you could make it in person though. Who knows though, maybe one day you will be in the area and get to HERF with us.
B

It looks like I'm late to the sign-in party, but I'm definately in!

I can be there tomorrow and sat. I didn't see any details about tomorrow though, so when are you guys planning on getting there? I can make it by mid afternoon depending on when you guys want to kick things off.

I'll bring something, probably along the snack or desert lines. What I bring depends on what time we're meeting up though.

Looking forward to it! I'm glad you made it back safe and sound Dean!

Dustin

Looking forward to seeing y'all there and celebrating Dean's return. I'm planning on being there Sat only at this point and will bring a dessert item if that works. What is the schedule of events?

Keep it simple

Cigars...... drinks...... cigars....... pizza some kind of take out(simple)......cigars and more.

I plan on being there between 3 and 4pm on Friday.

I will be bringing my golf clubs and swinging a little down stairs on saturday oh yeh did I mention cigars?
biggrin.gif

I don't know if anybody has any specific plans?

Have a great weekend all, wish I can be in attendance as well. Make sure you all take plenty of pictures and smoke some primo sticks.......

We certainly will Charlie and Thanks!

The truck is loaded and ready!

I'm really upset that I can't make it out there. I was really looking forward to lighting up a maddie with you gents. I'm glad Gary is able to join in the celebration...and I hope I can make it out there again before too long.

Be safe gents.

A belated 'Welcome Home!', Dean. Wish I could have been there to shake your hand and thank you in person for your service.

Well Gents it looks like work has decided to keep me around until later this evening so it's looking like I wont be able to make it out today as I had originally planned. I might be able to make it out that way tomorrow if anyone will still be hanging around.

I am back home and trying to put everything up and it is not looking to good right now in the humidors! $hit
laugh.gif

We had a great time and Jeff took some pics and they should be up some time tomorrow. Glad to see everybody and hopefully we can do it again on a better day!

Thanks to everyone, Paul, Gary & Denise, Brandon, Dustin, Jay, Jeff, Chaplain, Sellers, Mike & Julie. Good times had by all!

Dean

All right who's the $mart a$$ that put the SMARTIES in my bag??
laugh.gif

Hope I didn't forget anybody?

Glad you all had a great time Dean, it will be nice to see the pics that Jeff took of the group...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome back, Dean! THANK YOU for your service. :thumbs: Glad you had a great time!

Best,

Joe