• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dear Mother...

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Dear Mother,

I am afraid that your son has done it again. I am writing to you from behind enemy lines. I know, I know...the last time I went away, you wept for days. The mailbox blew up so many times that we lost count. You wondered how I would ever survive such a vicious attack.

Soon, I was buying extra humidors just to contain the carnage. In the end, it was all for the best. After the war, I was awarded the purple heart, and my letters home to you won a Pulitzer. I was so young and innocent. I learned a few things...like this: A NEWB cannot hope to ever out-bomb a FOG.

But I'm older now Mom, and more accustomed to the ways of war. It was inevitable that I would be dragged into this. I'm a FOG now...and now it's my duty to act like it. So please...forgive me for what I now must do.

Your Loving Son,

Opusxfiles

Dear Mother,

I am afraid that your son has done it again. I am writing to you from behind enemy lines. I know, I know...the last time I went away, you wept for days. The mailbox blew up so many times that we lost count. You wondered how I would ever survive such a vicious attack.

Soon, I was buying extra humidors just to contain the carnage. In the end, it was all for the best. After the war, I was awarded the purple heart, and my letters home to you won a Pulitzer. I was so young and innocent. I learned a few things...like this: A NEWB cannot hope to ever out-bomb a FOG.

But I'm older now Mom, and more accustomed to the ways of war. It was inevitable that I would be dragged into this. I'm a FOG now...and now it's my duty to act like it. So please...forgive me for what I now must do.

Your Loving Son,

Opusxfiles

Nice presentation, I almost cried!
Kleenex anyone?

Please, don't submit yourself to the dark side. There is no return if you do. :whistling:

Silly nooblettes, who do you think awarded him with the Medal of Honor? And why do you think he was awarded the medal of Honor?

Silly nooblettes....

Nooblettes??!?!!?

You mean like small or of the female gender? We don't even qualify as full fledged CP Newbies anymore??

You got lot's o' Moxey Mikey. You should give us at least a little respect. :p

Silly nooblettes, who do you think awarded him with the Medal of Honor? And why do you think he was awarded the medal of Honor?

Sir:

While it is obvious that you outrank me, and with all due respect to your FOGness, I feel it is my right and responsibility to point out that you are not playing fair! You continually use wisdom and experience to out maneuver us noobs and we are growing tired of it!

Be ever so careful as we are not beyond fragging to get our way!

Dear Mother,

Your Loving Son,

Opusxfiles
Wahhh! Whah! My pussy hurts! Whah! Whahhh! Mommy! Whahh! Whahh! 50 million sperm and I had to make it! Whahhh! Whahh!

Game over with all this ish talking! I'm going to start packing my bombs tomorrow!

Dear Mother,

Your Loving Son,

Opusxfiles
Wahhh! Whah! My pussy hurts! Whah! Whahhh! Mommy! Whahh! Whahh! 50 million sperm and I had to make it! Whahhh! Whahh!
:laugh:
I nearly died laughing when I read that. Thanks jfields, that made my day.

TFF :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe a pimple on a FOG, howzat?

I'm a FOG now...and now it's my duty to act like it.
Opusxfiles

Group: Members

Cracker Jax! Because he stubbed his toe on the way to the Post Office?

Picked it up at a gun show? Stole it from a real soldier? Came with his box of genuine Coheebas from his friend in Miami?

Seth

Picked it up at a gun show? Stole it from a real soldier? Came with his box of genuine Coheebas from his friend in Miami?

Seth

Tell you what Sethro...

I'll make sure not to bother you with any of the sub standard sticks I smoke....I'll let you continue to smoke your Swisher Sweets and misspell "Cohiba."

Seth

Tell you what Sethro...

I'll make sure not to bother you with any of the sub standard sticks I smoke....I'll let you continue to smoke your Swisher Sweets and misspell "Cohiba."

Leave my Swishers outta 'dis. Dey did nuttin to you!

Seth

and the Coheebas was on purpose ; )

Sethro?

Why do the FOGS talk to us like were fresh prison meat? What's really going on around here? :laugh:

That seemed a little obvious to me Seth. These old dudes are a little dim tho.
Perhaps you should be a little more obvious: Kowheeebuh perhaps?

That seemed a little obvious to me Seth. These old dudes are a little dim tho.
Perhaps you should be a little more obvious: Kowheeebuh perhaps?

Sorry...I didn't realize that poor spelling was in style. I guess I'm not hip anymore...at the ripe old age of 33 I might break a hip trying to lug around these boxes of "kowheebuhs".

If you'd like, I can also start using "LOL", "LOLZ!!!" "PWNT" and "Tho" more often as well.

Anything I can do to make it a little easier on the NEWBS.

Sethro?

Why do the FOGS talk to us like were fresh prison meat? What's really going on around here? :laugh:

Listen pukie, you only post when spoken to. And yes, us FOGs love fresh prison meat, so stand up straight and don't bend over!