• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dear Mother...

Sethro?

Why do the FOGS talk to us like were fresh prison meat? What's really going on around here? :laugh:

Because you are fresh prison meat.

f.jpg

and the Coheebas was on purpose ; )

That seemed a little obvious to me Seth. These old dudes are a little dim tho.
Perhaps you should be a little more obvious: Kowheeebuh perhaps?

Sorry...I didn't realize that poor spelling was in style. I guess I'm not hip anymore...at the ripe old age of 33 I might break a hip trying to lug around these boxes of "kowheebuhs".

If you'd like, I can also start using "LOL", "LOLZ!!!" "PWNT" and "Tho" more often as well.

Anything I can do to make it a little easier on the NEWBS.

Thank you sir. We are Noobs. We need all the help we can get.

Seth

Sethro?

Why do the FOGS talk to us like were fresh prison meat? What's really going on around here? :laugh:

Listen pukie, you only post when spoken to. And yes, us FOGs love fresh prison meat, so stand up straight and don't bend over!

Pukie, get outta here with that. We're prison meat fellas, you hear that. Don't drop your soap around these guys.

Marco, you betta watch your back brother... :cool:

Sethro?

Listen pukie, you only post when spoken to. And yes, us FOGs love fresh prison meat, so stand up straight and don't bend over!

Pukie, get outta here with that. We're prison meat fellas, you hear that. Don't drop your soap around these guys.

One thing you'll learn about us FOGs...we're smarter. You know why? Because we don't use soap bars...we use soap flakes!!! :laugh: :sign:

Sethro?

One thing you'll learn about us FOGs...we're smarter. You know why? Because we don't use soap bars...we use soap flakes!!! :laugh: :sign:

I thought you just didn't use soap. :laugh:

Seth

Sethro?

Ohhhh....this is wonderful.. :whistling: ...Marco is in now. Watch yourself Bro!

WHAT!!!!!!!! Not you too Marco?????? Okay Jonesy, this one calls for fighting dirty................Bomb the hell out of him with Doughnuts. :laugh:

Sethro?

Ohhhh....this is wonderful.. :whistling: ...Marco is in now. Watch yourself Bro!

WHAT!!!!!!!! Not you too Marco?????? Okay Jonesy, this one calls for fighting dirty................Bomb the hell out of him with Doughnuts. :laugh:

Wait...Wait!!! I just got a new job and haven't even sat at my new desk yet. No donuts...I repeat NO DONUTS. When DD opens up in August out here, I'll have plenty.

Besides, you newbies talk way too much shit.

Sethro?

It's coming! I bought him some two weeks ago and went to Fed ex to send them overnight........Girl told me $144.90.....I about sh!t myself in front of her. I told her they were donuts and coffee and she just laughed at me. Needless to say, I did enjoy them! :laugh:

Sethro?

Wait...Wait!!! I just got a new job and haven't even sat at my new desk yet. No donuts...I repeat NO DONUTS. When DD opens up in August out here, I'll have plenty.

Watch it Marco....You know I'll send them your way. :sign: Only this time I'm using horse manure for packing. That way the flavors can marry. :love:

Sethro?

Watch it Marco....You know I'll send them your way. :sign: Only this time I'm using horse manure for packing. That way the flavors can marry. :love:

gross.....seriously.

Back