• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

Jeff B.

NWMSU Mafia Hitman
Fill out your profile!

This means your address and cigars you like! I clicked through quite a few profiles on the introductions page that had NO information what-so-ever.

Comeon now... :rolleyes:

If you want to get to know me....buy me dinner, I like lobster and do not put out on the first date :sign:

Done.
And by no means special, still can add more.

I've been a bit hesitant to fill out just because I don't want to seem like a mooch! Besides, deployed at the moment, so I get to mooch of Trey covertly! :whistling:

I've been a bit hesitant to fill out just because I don't want to seem like a mooch! Besides, deployed at the moment, so I get to mooch of Trey covertly! :whistling:

You won't be a mooch your just doing what they tell you to do! Thats what I did! lol

I've been a member of several cigar sites since '01. I filled out my profile, with addy, on each one. Previous members touted the fact that they send out "newbie" packages. I never recieved a single one from all 7 boards. I since have taken off my addy in all profiles except Toraño. I am not bitter or upset. I can buy my own stogies. I'm not slapping anyone in the face. There are many, many fine, generous botls here and at the other sites. I am only posting this to let you know that I have always felt an outsider because of it. It's ok. I don't mind being an outsider. It's just the place where I am at the moment. No harm, no foul.

*Notes that drunken elf's attitude and makes a note in the file*

:cool:

Trey

I've been a member of several cigar sites since '01. I filled out my profile, with addy, on each one. Previous members touted the fact that they send out "newbie" packages. I never recieved a single one from all 7 boards. I since have taken off my addy in all profiles except Toraño. I am not bitter or upset. I can buy my own stogies. I'm not slapping anyone in the face. There are many, many fine, generous botls here and at the other sites. I am only posting this to let you know that I have always felt an outsider because of it. It's ok. I don't mind being an outsider. It's just the place where I am at the moment. No harm, no foul.

You'll always be an insider to me Mark...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

No need to mooch off Trey. He did pass along the box of Opus I sent to him to give to you, right? :laugh:

No need to mooch off Trey. He did pass along the box of Opus I sent to him to give to you, right? :laugh:

Dude! You call me out in public like that? WTFO?

*shakes tiny fist at the hippie freak and makes a note in HIS file, too*

Trey

Same here, except that I actually filled out my address on this site because people were always talking about the bombs they get. Was thinking I would get one to expand my tastes, but never did. No biggie as I have bought an enormous amount of smokes, 2 wine coolers, and a bunch of accessories. Once I get my tastes narrowed to a few smokes I will be bombing newbies left and right. As that is how I thought it was supposed to be; helping people get hooked on this heroin, I mean hobby. And since I will be hitting Europe for the next 4 years, I will get to expand and pass on even more. Hell, I love sharing my diseases with people. That's why I'm always recruiting more people into homebrewing. It gives you another person to share the enthusiasm and passion with.

Same here, except that I actually filled out my address on this site because people were always talking about the bombs they get. Was thinking I would get one to expand my tastes, but never did. No biggie as I have bought an enormous amount of smokes, 2 wine coolers, and a bunch of accessories. Once I get my tastes narrowed to a few smokes I will be bombing newbies left and right. As that is how I thought it was supposed to be; helping people get hooked on this heroin, I mean hobby. And since I will be hitting Europe for the next 4 years, I will get to expand and pass on even more. Hell, I love sharing my diseases with people. That's why I'm always recruiting more people into homebrewing. It gives you another person to share the enthusiasm and passion with.

While everyone knows that post count means nothing it is an indicator of how much you interact with the community here at CP. It doesn't mean you are any less valued as a member, just that when some one is looking in their humidor thinking they need to dish some smokes on an unsuspecting fool, the people that have had enjoyable interactions with are those they think about bombing. I put my shipping info in my profile so that if anyone I purchased from needed it and I wasn't around to get PMs they could get it there.

I hesitated at first putting my addy in there, but really, its not like I'm a hard individual to find (only person in the world with my name), and whats the worst that happens? I received an unexpected package of smokes? Oh no, how dare you bomb me!!!

Addys in a profile make it easier for people to bomb, and one of my first things to do here was bomb a few guys, and it was the best feeling EVER (and I need the room in the humi!!).

As a general note, sellers always ask me for my address, even though I have it in my profile.

This has to be one of the tightest knit 'communities' on the web, and I've been on a lot of message boards, including those for racing where hundreds of us would physically get together a couple of times a week, and we weren't as tight as this place!!! Thanks for having me, and my bomb shelter is pretty secure :D

Well all my info is in my profile! Was never hesitant about putting it there. Doubt i will get a Stalker. Enjoying these boards and learned tons.

Fine! I did it! Are you people happy now???

I will now continue to mostly lurk and post when I have something meaningful/entertaining to say. :D

Filled mine out, well as much as I could think of after waking up at 3:30 and couldn't sleep! Brain not working yet! Sorry for the oversight, just forgot about! :rolleyes: