• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

Wow! I try to back up and you start it all over again. Listen, war-monger, go back to shooting children and leave me alone. Holy shit, what kind of asshole do you have to be to cry this hard over a nobody like me. Piss off, bitch boy.

Wow! I try to back up and you start it all over again. Listen, war-monger, go back to shooting children and leave me alone. Holy shit, what kind of asshole do you have to be to cry this hard over a nobody like me. Piss off, bitch boy.

You feel like an outsider because no one sent you free smokes? Sound's like you just don't get it.

Let's grow up, children. No need for this. Can someone delete this thread?

Sometimes you have to be a friend, to make a friend.

There are always opportunities to join in the spirit of this place.

I wish you hadn't made that war monger comment, it just really changed things and I thought you clarified your intentions fairly gracefully in the post prior to that. That sort of comment turns a small error into an impending meltdown and you certainly know how people will respond to calling a serviceman a child killer.

Also Jeff, to clarify, the reason this thread won't be deleted is because a) that isn't done here and b) the only someone who COULD do it if he wanted to would be Rod, since he remains the only member with admin/mod privileges here.

WTF is going on here? Jeff, you know we don't delete threds!Obanion, with the war monger comment you time is going to be pretty fucking short here! There are way to many military guys here that defend our freedom to put up with that type of bullshit. YOU owe this board a fucking apology!

WTF is going on here? Jeff, you know we don't delete threds!Obanion, with the war monger comment you time is going to be pretty fucking short here! There are way to many military guys here that defend our freedom to put up with that type of bullshit. YOU owe this board a fucking apology!

Hey Brad! You're right I don't know what came over me, haha. :rolleyes:

And I agree absolutely uncalled for comment, Obanion. It's the lack (usually) of this kind of crap that makes CP what it is. A calm, mature community that likes to talk cigars. I don't care what your political convictions are, you don't say something like that to ANYONE, ANYWHERE.

Listen, war-monger, go back to shooting children and leave me alone.

An ignorant statement from an ignorant person. Go live in your fantasy land and stay the hell away from me and the rest of the real world.

Fellow noobs please take note here. Obanion was called out and took offense to being called out (it's usually the ones that are doing something wrong that take the most offense.) After some banter back and forth Obanion apologized and noted it was not his intention to ask for free cigars. THAT is when things should have ended from his part. If someone calls you out for doing something wrong, whether or not they are right, PLEASE do not lose your cool and post something like the nonsense quoted above. There is a way things should be handled, and this is a prime example of what not to do. One of the reason threads like these do not get deleted is so others can learn from the experience and avoid situations like this in the future.

Just my .02

I agree. "that's when things should have ended from his part." That's when things should have ended from ALL parts. After my apology, I was slammed again. I agree that I did go overboard and I apologise for that. However, the 'spirit' of this place was not shown by the antagonist either and provocation was made. This by no means excuses my comment( which I have apologised for). It only explains the impetus for it.