• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

Couldn't hang, could ya?

Really Obanion, this was a childish comment, not called for and neither was your war monger, children-shooting comment. I don't get offended much but you need to step back and take a breather.

Melly

You guys need this smiley:
popcorn.gif

This is a fun thread now!

I agree. "that's when things should have ended from his part." That's when things should have ended from ALL parts. After my apology, I was slammed again. I agree that I did go overboard and I apologise for that. However, the 'spirit' of this place was not shown by the antagonist either and provocation was made. This by no means excuses my comment( which I have apologised for). It only explains the impetus for it.

For those that want to keep on slamming others.

I agree. "that's when things should have ended from his part." That's when things should have ended from ALL parts. After my apology, I was slammed again. I agree that I did go overboard and I apologise for that. However, the 'spirit' of this place was not shown by the antagonist either and provocation was made. This by no means excuses my comment( which I have apologised for). It only explains the impetus for it.

Yeah, it should have ended on all parts, but as I said before, people need to have tact, (that means thinking before typing...). Its not about getting the last word in, its not about what HE did. Its totally up to you whether or not to follow up an attack. Had you waited 5 minutes you probably would have been cooled down enough to realize what a hard comment you were about to make, and probably would have thought better of it, but then you went and made an incredibly low and insulting and offensive comment that most likely will have SEVERE effect on your reputation.

Just because he didn't end it, doesn't mean you should continue.

What about the first apology?
popcorn.gif
(Just in case we missed it.)

I tried, and got slapped for it. He said bring it, so I did.
You think he would kill a child playing a violin for you?

baby-violin-3.JPG

Edit:

Oh... but what about "bringing it"?

Obanion,
Brother, I have no doubt neither of us wanted to be here. I expect you're a reasonable dude. Lets stop right now. Internet comms is a hard way to get an accurate message across. I imagine we're closer in thought than our posts suggest. Cold beer time?

Trey

From a simple fill out your profile so there is a possibility of being bombed to asshattery...wow this thread derailed QUICK.

Agreed and I'll buy. And btw, I apologise to you personally for my very bad comment.

Agreed and I'll buy. And btw, I apologise to you personally for my very bad comment.

Dude everyone slips up, just take it as a learning experience and move on. Eventually you will be forgiven...although with that comment it might take a little longer.

EDIT: Man I picked a hell of a thread to make a comeback on haha.

I'm certain I shouldn't insert my two cents, but...

Obanion, I feel that your penance for such asshattery should be some wonderful EL and RE CC bombs once you land on the other side of the pond. I'm sure that you can find plenty of addresses, but send the APOs out first :D

Can I get some +1s?

I just filled out my address. I was a little hesitant at first because its the internet but all you guys seem like good dudes so that alleviated my fears.

Obanion, I feel that your penance for such asshattery should be some wonderful EL and RE CC bombs once you land on the other side of the pond. I'm sure that you can find plenty of addresses, but send the APOs out first :D

Can I get some +1s?

I agree, you shouldn't have.

Can I get some +1s?

I agree, you shouldn't have.

Good now lets get back to the origional gist of the thread. newbies (Myself included) remember to fill out your profile information you never know what you will miss if you do not!