• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

I'm certain I shouldn't insert my two cents, but...

Obanion, I feel that your penance for such asshattery should be some wonderful EL and RE CC bombs once you land on the other side of the pond. I'm sure that you can find plenty of addresses, but send the APOs out first :D

Can I get some +1s?

I agree, you shouldn't have.

Good now lets get back to the origional gist of the thread. newbies (Myself included) remember to fill out your profile information you never know what you will miss if you do not!
You will if you make friends here first! You don't need your address in your profile if you not fishing for cigars. This has been gone over entirely too many times. Getting addresses is part of the fun of being a bomber. I've made lots of friends just trying to get information about other members. A couple of PMs will get you a long way!

I'm certain I shouldn't insert my two cents, but...

Obanion, I feel that your penance for such asshattery should be some wonderful EL and RE CC bombs once you land on the other side of the pond. I'm sure that you can find plenty of addresses, but send the APOs out first :D

Can I get some +1s?

I agree, you shouldn't have.

Good now lets get back to the origional gist of the thread. newbies (Myself included) remember to fill out your profile information you never know what you will miss if you do not!
You will if you make friends here first! You don't need your address in your profile if you not fishing for cigars. This has been gone over entirely too many times. Getting addresses is part of the fun of being a bomber. I've made lots of friends just trying to get information about other members. A couple of PMs will get you a long way!

I'll second that, Brad. At the end of the day, it's all about community. CP is a great place to latch on and make some friends. In the spirit of bombing, I can just remember being bombed within a couple weeks of joining, completely unannounced. I guess I connect with the element of surprise most...I was humbled that someone sent me a package, let alone someone I hadn't spoken with on the board. I guess it's somewhat of an honor system not to 'fish' for cigars by posting an address along with subliminal comments in a profile or thread (not speaking to, thinking of, or referencing anyone in particular).

I'm sorry, but I'm not in a forgiving mood, especially when the forgiveness has been asked by the same person three times in the same thread.

Obanion, several of your comments in this thread were out of line. The war-monger comment was a ban-worthy post, IMO. I do not think you are right for this community and should consider leaving of your own accord. If you try to stick around I'm guessing you'll be banned eventually. Do us all a favrr and save us the time and drama... just leave.

To all other new guys. Posting your address in your profile does NOT mean you will get a package of cigars from one or more of the good brothers here. It merely means that it will be easier for one of those brothers to send you a package IF he (or she) so chooses. If you put you address in your profile with an expectation of receiving a package, you should re-think your expectations. You certainly shouldn't feel slighted, or like an outsider, if a package doesn't show up in your mailbox.

Edit for spelling.

I'm sorry, but I'm not in a forgiving mood, especially when the forgiveness has been asked by the same person three times in the same thread.

Obanion, several of your comments in this thread were out of line. The war-monger comment was a ban-worthy post, IMO. I do not think you are right for this community and should consider leaving of your own accord. If you try to stick around I'm guessing you'll be banned eventually. Do us all a favrr and save us the time and drama... just leave.

To all other new guys. Posting your address in your profile does NOT mean you will get a package of cigars from one or more of the good brothers here. It merely means that it will be easier for one of those brothers to send you a package IF he (or she) so chooses. If you put you address in your profile with an expectation of receiving a package, you should re-think your expectations. You certainly shouldn't feel slighted, or like an outsider, if a package doesn't show up in your mailbox.

Edit for spelling.
Dead on Shawk. I second the motion. He still thinks he's the tough guy. Be tough somewhere else oby.

NA

Wow! I try to back up and you start it all over again. Listen, war-monger, go back to shooting children and leave me alone. Holy shit, what kind of asshole do you have to be to cry this hard over a nobody like me. Piss off, bitch boy.

Apologies or not, stepping over that line is going too far. Whether or not you stay in this community and whether or not you've put your address in your profile you won't ever be receiving cigars from me, trade buy sell or bomb.

OH HEY EVERYBODY. Thanks much for giving the reminder to put in my ADDY. It's there now. I was just putting it in. Now it's in there. I sure do love this community. All the good friends. God bless you all, and may your goats bring much happy to your sister. I am in love with the Opus X and the Cuban cigar, all of them.

This thread is like dogshit on the bottom of your favorite boots. Good Christ.

I agree with Steve and SamClemmons on what they've said.

If you're just here to "get stuff" then go away.

The popcorn BS and the "Bring it" crap has no place here, either. If you want to play pitter pat, go somewhere else. This isn't a playground. If you can't handle yourself as a reasonable adult, you don't belong here.

I'm going to go scrape my boots.

So the "mob" mentality has taken over. So be it. Ban me? LOL! Do you honestly have the pretentious opinion that this site has some kind of authority or power over my life? Please! This is an entertainment venue. Nothing more. Take it away and I'll watch a movie. Yes, this whole site can be replaced by a movie. And the threats to me and my family via pm are lower than my comment that you all so readily wish me dead over.

So the "mob" mentality has taken over. So be it. Ban me? LOL! Do you honestly have the pretentious opinion that this site has some kind of authority or power over my life? Please! This is an entertainment venue. Nothing more. Take it away and I'll watch a movie. Yes, this whole site can be replaced by a movie. And the threats to me and my family via pm are lower than my comment that you all so readily wish me dead over.

Who is threatening you over PM? Report them to Rod and they'll be dealt with.

Go watch your movie...

No, it hasn't.

The post regarding 'children' was already reported...yet I'm sure the mod is busy.

If anyone made threats to you and your family via PM or otherwise...please forward them to Rod or post them here.
We don't tolerate that behavior either.

Ok. Bye.

I would strongly suggest that if you are receiving threats via the CP PM system that you forward them to Rod. Regardless of what you said, and who it offended, that type of behavior is absolutely not tolerable here. If threats are being made to you or your family, no matter how hollow, that person should be banned, no mater who they are.

I would strongly suggest that if you are receiving threats via the CP PM system that you forward them to Rod. Regardless of what you said, and who it offended, that type of behavior is absolutely not tolerable here. If threats are being made to you or your family, no matter how hollow, that person should be banned, no mater who they are.

And you wonder why I don't include my addy. LOL! All threatening post have been and will be reported. Keep the insults coming boys. You make youselves out to be the same type of person you think I am.LOL! Go ahead mob, do your worst!

Ok. Bye.
BTW nice cover editing you nasty posts before I could quote them. You would have been viewed as being as bad as me. Good job!!

I'll not get involved in the nastiness going on but I do want to say it is interesting to consider expectations. I know I joined to learn more and to eventually get involved in passes, not to expect freebies from strangers. From what I've seen it appears most members have the same type of expectations.

Still, to take full advantage of any group you need to share information. The amount of information you share can play a big part in how connected you are with the group. The less you are willing to share, and the less you participate within the group's standards, the less a part of the group you will be.

So, since I hope to be a part of the group I can and will post my address. However, please bear with me as I can't really say what cigars are my favorite yet, but I am looking forward to expanding my horizons and seeing where my tastes lie. Afterall, that is one of my main reasons for joining and what I expect to get from being a part of this group.

eye_anat.jpg

diabetes_heart.jpg

titanic_lamp_12127.jpg

Ok. Bye.
BTW nice cover editing you nasty posts before I could quote them. You would have been viewed as being as bad as me. Good job!!

Don't assume you have any clue of what or why I do anything. We are quite obviously two very different human beings. I caught myself adding little more than negativity to this community, a moment late... Hence my edit. But hey, most folks here know what I'm about. So, f.ck it, enjoy.

Here's, to the extent I can retract from memory, is what I originally posted:

Ok. Bye. Go get your little bottle of lubie lube, your little cock choker, your box of tissues; and enjoy your movie.

Hurry now, you wouldn't want Mommy to walk in on you again.

This whole community, all of its knowledge and comradery can be replaced by a movie... That is was what you said. Good bye.

See, the above post (kusojijii) is exactly the type of shit we don't need in this thread. How many times does Rod need to say "no posts with just pictures or emoticons" before some of you guys listens. I also agree with Alan on the popcorn and "bring it" posts. You new guys need to sit back and not add to the drama.

BTW, I was not the one to start the "bring it" stuff. It was another member that said that. But you (the mob) aren't concerned with facts or truth or acuracy. Flame away! I'm havin' a ball reading this. I'm laughing at all of you! LOL!!! A bunch of sheep being led by anyone that can spout the most interesing crap. LOL!!!

BTW, I was not the one to start the "bring it" stuff. It was another member that said that. But you (the mob) aren't concerned with facts or truth or acuracy. Flame away! I'm havin' a ball reading this. I'm laughing at all of you! LOL!!! A bunch of sheep being led by anyone that can spout the most interesing crap. LOL!!!
Didn't realize I was pointing at you when I brought up the "bring it" post.....I know who posted it and was telling them to stay out of this without saying a name. Seems you're ready for your banning since you've cleared out your profile and added all that "greatly intimidating" stuff so keep posting like the ass you are until you're gone. You think you're getting the best of us, but is us that's just screwing with you and laughing at our monitors right now "big man that's hard to look at"! :laugh:

When I brought that up, I was speaking to everyone to whom it applied, not just you.

Despite what you may think, this isn't ALL about you. Your post is just a sad, despicable, offensive part of it all.

I'm not part of any "mob" despite your persistent claims. The fact that many of us happen to be in agreement should really tell you something. There's no "mob" here, just a few members trying to reassert the propriety and class that CP has always had.

It's too bad you're too busy claiming victim status and laughing at all of us to see what's really going on here. You may learn something.