• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Disregard the Blizzard, well now I don't care if I hurt your feelings.

LeighSKoTBlizzard.JPG

Well I must say Moki and Sweet? Melissa look cute in storm :sign:

blizzard_1888b.jpg

And who would of thought Jonesy, Doc, Gary the grate?, and AVB would be knee deep in the shit.. :sign:

4491SnowDog.jpg

Wel, well, well Mr. Dog. :sign:

DC#:0308 0730 0000 3318 7863 (1307 2480 0001 5087 0822)

DC#:0308 0730 0000 3318 7887

DC#:0308 0730 0000 3318 7870

Target acquired:

41° 26' 38" N
74° 01' 45" W

Launch sequence:

0307 1790 0002 9037 4983

FIRE!!!!!

We have a member near Kazarman in Kyrgyzstan?

WOW!!

Silly newbs!

On a REAL mission, do you think we would give you the true target location!

Duhhhh

Silly FOGS

Rich

LOL! An Old Guy I am, but nowhere near a CP "FOG."

I participated wholeheartedly in last year's war on the FOGs and decimated my humidors in the process. I warn you, you are treading on very dangerous ground in this barrage of snow flurries. You don't yet fully understand the forces with which you trifle!

... BUT YOU WILL!

Fair warning,

Silly newbs!

Target acquired:

41° 26' 38" N
74° 01' 45" W

Launch sequence:

0307 1790 0002 9037 4983

FIRE!!!!!

We have a member near Kazarman in Kyrgyzstan?

WOW!!

Silly newbs!

On a REAL mission, do you think we would give you the true target location!

Duhhhh

Silly FOGS

Rich

LOL! An Old Guy I am, but nowhere near a CP "FOG."

I participated wholeheartedly in last year's war on the FOGs and decimated my humidors in the process. I warn you, you are treading on very dangerous ground in this barrage of snow flurries. You don't yet fully understand the forces with which you trifle!

... BUT YOU WILL!

Fair warning,

Silly newbs!

HA! You think we are done? This is my first time participating in one of these but we have only just begun. :whistling:

Be careful when opening...

sept05leb_img_5.jpg

I have secret intel from the mobilization of this noob war machine. Many Bothans died to bring you this information.

gay_tank.jpg

:D

I can't believe you fell for the fake traitor trick!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tick...Tock.......Tick...Tock.......Tick...Tock.......

Rich

After reading this thread, I'm afraid to read the other war threads. I fear the bomb I dropped will be met with some serious repercussions.

After reading this thread, I'm afraid to read the other war threads. I fear the bomb I dropped will be met with some serious repercussions.

I have read through some of those threads and don't know if they can handle. :rolleyes:

I have read through some of those threads and don't know if they can handle. :rolleyes:

If this was about repercussions than you are bombing for the wrong reasons. From my my limited experience the point of bombing should be for fun, to show appreciation or just out of the generosity of your heart, not be to have return fire, it should not be an expectation and typically when it occurs it is not to the person who sent out the bomb to begin with. There are exceptions to this but from the sounds of it, some of you might be looking to get the FOG's to bomb you back, but hey maybe I am reading into this wrong.

If this was about repercussions than you are bombing for the wrong reasons. From my my limited experience the point of bombing should be for fun, to show appreciation or just out of the generosity of your heart, not be to have return fire, it should not be an expectation and typically when it occurs it is not to the person who sent out the bomb to begin with. There are exceptions to this but from the sounds of it, some of you might be looking to get the FOG's to bomb you back, but hey maybe I am reading into this wrong.

yeah you are. I have been bombed too many times by FOGs here already and have no more Humi space anyways. This entire thread is FOGs talking sheet about us and our weak attempt of a blizzard.

I make one comment and you jump on me.

This was all for fun only.

yeah you are. I have been bombed too many times by FOGs here already and have no more Humi space anyways. This entire thread is FOGs talking sheet about us and our weak attempt of a blizzard.

I make one comment and you jump on me.

This was all for fun only.

He didn't jump on you, he was just offering up some sage advice to you guys during this "event" just like it was offered up to us when we did this. Just make sure your intentions are for the right reason. Step back and think about who you're bombing, and why you are bombing them. That's all.

Trust me when I tell you this, Josh is on the "up and up" and is only looking out for each of you. He's as good as it gets around here in my opinion, and he's not trying to call any one of you out.

And yes the older members here are going to talk shit on you when you do these types of things. It's kinda the whole point. Don't believe me, read through either of the last two newbie wars.