• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Sweet Melissa, thanks for the advice, I hope you practice what you preach. By the way, I hope you haven't been smoking alot lately I heard that also causes shrinkage. :laugh:

Rich

i knew some little kids were gonna get hurt in the cross fire going on here...you all should just tuck your head between your knees and somehow kiss your ass goodbye because i am sure that what you all have coming is going to destroy you...

HEHEHE

melly the sweet little angel :love:

Yea, but I hear scotch causes growth, so unless she's doin' a box-a-day I think she'll be DDD in no time!

Sweet Melissa, thanks for the advice, I hope you practice what you preach. By the way, I hope you haven't been smoking alot lately I heard that also causes shrinkage. :laugh:

Rich

i knew some little kids were gonna get hurt in the cross fire going on here...you all should just tuck your head between your knees and somehow kiss your ass goodbye because i am sure that what you all have coming is going to destroy you...

HEHEHE

I hope you were paying attention when I said that there is NO way smoking has cause any sort of shrinkage in that area for me ;-)

Go play over there little nooblet ;-)

:whistling:

Rich

HEHEHE

Yea, but I hear scotch causes growth, so unless she's doin' a box-a-day I think she'll be DDD in no time!

now you pay attention...well...PM sent LOL I am being nice now...

Now don't y'all go and upset Melly.......

.......you really have no idea what you boys are gettin into do you?

Brian they can't upset me hehehehe But they really don't know what they are opening as far as ummmm me...i mean...that can o worms...ummm yeah...Actually I am being WAY leniant tonight...and i am waiting....*heh*

Brian they can't upset me hehehehe But they really don't know what they are opening as far as ummmm me...i mean...that can o worms...ummm yeah...Actually I am being WAY leniant tonight...and i am waiting....*heh*

"Must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"

"Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?"

BAAAHHHAAAAHHAAA!

That's no moon!

"Must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"

"Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?"

BAAAHHHAAAAHHAAA!

That's no moon!

:0

Hey Melissa, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT??

Since I am sweet and innocent I am going to just sit back and watch the fireworks ;-) HEH

:laugh:

Melly

ROLL FREAKIN TIDE!!

I see how it is Melly...all talk and no walk... It's okay, I called your bluff out, but your number is COMING... :whistling:

:rolleyes: Noobs talkin sh!t. Soulpuppy's already calling this a pillow fight when what he was associated with couldn't even match up to that! :sign:

You're just upset that "we" difused it and you couldn't. :sign:

Brent, I knew you'd have my back brother... Brian's just cranky because we diffused the Fatboy II when he couldn't even take care of Fatboy I. Disgraceful. Keep runnin' your mouth Brian...we may have winged you last War, but sonnyboy it's comin'. ;) Guarantee that!!

And now back to Mike's show, I ain't here to steal no spotlight. This is his screwup, not mine!! :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling:

0103 8555 7496 6276 9694

This one's headed for a very, very high priority target. Get your shovels ready.

Some BOTL and SOTL are in real trouble!!!

This blizzard even brought snow to south Louisiana, only 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, 2 inches of SNOW, and still falling!

BEWARE! :whistling:

Rich

Oh noes, out strategery is ousted!
computer_bomb.jpg

But no worries, I have teh baits ready!
cigar-scotch.jpg

The weather outside is frightful..

DSC_0367.JPG

but it's so delightful....
snow_devil.jpg

so let it snow, let is snow, let is snow
creations-explosion-troyes-france-600091.jpg

So let me sum up this thread.

9 pages of :whistling: with a few ;) thrown in for good measure

Melly is a girl

Slight tension between Newb Army Commanders

1 gay referee

and Andrew (moki) is in a skirt......again.

Did I miss anything?

OH! a few new guys mailed some cigars.

Tim

Are you writing a new rendition of the 12 days of Christmas????

So let me sum up this thread.

9 pages of :whistling: with a few ;) thrown in for good measure

Melly is a girl

Slight tension between Newb Army Commanders

1 gay referee

and Andrew (moki) is in a skirt......again.

Did I miss anything?

OH! a few new guys mailed some cigars.

Tim