• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Well, well, well.... It appears as though I was hit as well by this blizzard! Thank you very much guys there are some great sticks in their that I have been wanting to try!

I have had the pleasure of doing business and conversing with some of you new guys and feel good about the new class of BOTL here now, you guys are on the right track here at CP. :thumbs:

That's what we were shooting for Niko

Edit: My DC number is showing received. hopefully my FOG got his package alright.

Well, well, well.... It appears as though I was hit as well by this blizzard! Thank you very much guys there are some great sticks in their that I have been wanting to try!

I have had the pleasure of doing business and conversing with some of you new guys and feel good about the new class of BOTL here now, you guys are on the right track here at CP. :thumbs:

You helped me get three of those sticks.........remember?

Glad you feel that way, thanks Niko.

Rich

I got home from work late tonight, my wife and children were nowhere to be found they were out cold, hopefully just sleeping and not from a couple of concussion blasts. Thank you Fishin345 and Bu11dog! Extremely nice packages and very much appreciated. One came with homework! Yellow Balls, really!

I suppose only the future will tell how far this goes!

I love the snowfall and the days off it brings. Tomorrow I will light up a couple in the office from this totally uncalled for but much appreciated raid!

Well, I just came back inside from smoking an Opus X robusto I just received from Mike. Sitting on the balcony, listening to the rain fall, hanging out with my dog while reflecting on life, and freezing my balls of while smoking my favorite mainstay...PRICELESS. I don't care what anybody says about Opus, for me it is the end-all.

Thank you again Mike. This experience was brought to me by the Blizzard. Good stuff you fellers are doing here. Thank you again.

Well, well, well. It looks like the blizzard has hit Arizona. Last night UPS stopped at my house (at almost 9pm, WTH?) and my wife's looking at me like "what did you do?"

Thank you John (Jorel) for the card and smokes! I have to now go edit my wishlist.

pssssssst...........hey noob, now I've got your addy ;)

Well, well, well. It looks like the blizzard has hit Arizona. Last night UPS stopped at my house (at almost 9pm, WTH?) and my wife's looking at me like "what did you do?"

Thank you John (Jorel) for the card and smokes! I have to now go edit my wishlist.

pssssssst...........hey noob, now I've got your addy ;)

Glad they were well received. I told them to deliver under any circumstances ! :)

Have a good Christmas.

John

WTG

Good on all of you that got involved. Every now and then the young guns need to kick up their heels and make a ruckus, just so the old farts remember we are here.

Tim

WTF! Somekinda Irish molatov cocktail landed here. Takes dynamite to wake me up.

Killer Beans and a LFD double ligero for breakfast. Matt, Are you really trying to start sumpthin?

This is awesome. However, you know, Payback ...

Target has been aquired. Missle is locked and loaded. Just hope there is not really a blizzard there before the bomb arrives. Going to the land of the "Purple People Eaters" :whistling:

DC 0307 3330 0001 8332 3612

20070304_blizzard01.jpg
OUCH! Direct hit! And it was a BIG ONE!

I wasn't sure if this was part of the Blizzard or not, but apparently it was. So now I'm sitting here licking my wounds after surviving (barely) two blizzards in three days. I must say I truly appreciate the warmth of the USPS delivered variety much more than the "been below zero for 36 hours now" variety that Mother Nature has dealt. :laugh:

Thanks, Don! I really appreciate it and I am humbled to be thought of in this. :blush:

:thumbs:

Target has been aquired. Missle is locked and loaded. Just hope there is not really a blizzard there before the bomb arrives. Going to the land of the "Purple People Eaters" :whistling:

DC 0307 3330 0001 8332 3612

20070304_blizzard01.jpg
OUCH! Direct hit! And it was a BIG ONE!

I wasn't sure if this was part of the Blizzard or not, but apparently it was. So now I'm sitting here licking my wounds after surviving (barely) two blizzards in three days. I must say I truly appreciate the warmth of the USPS delivered variety much more than the "been below zero for 36 hours now" variety that Mother Nature has dealt. :laugh:

Thanks, Don! I really appreciate it and I am humbled to be thought of in this. :blush:

:thumbs:

Enjoy Alan. The pleasure was mine. I know we have fun with this but being serious all of you guys deserve this for all that is done to keep CP the best community on the web. The time and effort you all put in here helps us newbs so much. This does not include all the stuff you guys do that we never see. Great job to each and every person who got hit. You are all very deserving of this. :thumbs:

Don

It's not over yet, I'm sure there are bombs that haven't landed yet.

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. :0

James hit me today with a very, very nice package...he obviously did his research, and it sounds like he had some fun in the process. The array of gifts are greatly appreciated sir, and all will be used. I guess I couldn't duck my head low enough to stay out of the fire here. :laugh:

You made a mistake bringing me into this. God bless, and good luck ;)

Glad you like it! Those items brought me luck, and I hope they do the same for you!