• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

WTF! Somekinda Irish molatov cocktail landed here. Takes dynamite to wake me up.

Killer Beans and a LFD double ligero for breakfast. Matt, Are you really trying to start sumpthin?

This is awesome. However, you know, Payback ...

Enjoy Rob! Merry Christmas.

You got me hooked back into good coffee again with those Doi Chaang beans several months back, so I figured I'd return fire with some of Mr. Jerry's finest. :thumbs:

I know we have fun with this but being serious all of you guys deserve this for all that is done to keep CP the best community on the web. The time and effort you all put in here helps us newbs so much. This does not include all the stuff you guys do that we never see. Great job to each and every person who got hit. You are all very deserving of this. :thumbs:

Don

Well said Don, I couldn't agree more!

My fellow BOTL'S AND SOTL'S...

It's amazing how my tastes have changed in less than a month. I must sincerely apologize for one paritcular nasty, worse than an Acid cigar that 2 unsuspecting BOTL'S received. Never, ever, buy anything called a "Nat. Cicco" unless you are going to use it for a science project, mulch, your garden or to tease your dog.
Those 2 will be receiving a little something extra in the next few weeks!

My bad, I'm a newb, sorry :blush:

My fellow BOTL'S AND SOTL'S...

It's amazing how my tastes have changed in less than a month. I must sincerely apologize for one paritcular nasty, worse than an Acid cigar that 2 unsuspecting BOTL'S received. Never, ever, buy anything called a "Nat. Cicco" unless you are going to use it for a science project, mulch, your garden or to tease your dog.
Those 2 will be receiving a little something extra in the next few weeks!

My bad, I'm a newb, sorry :blush:

Oh, I'll second that one...seems like just yesterday a good, week-old-from-the-drawer Swisher Blunt was the pinnacle... :0

How little I knew...

Trey

I think that is routine, give a day or two and see what happens. If it does not work out, PM me. I am sure I can help in some form or another....

Tim

Hey I think my package picked up at customs :(

EE095218031IL

http://www.usps.com/
Whats the implications ?
Or maybe all the packages get the same status in USPS site?

Anyone heard from coventrycat86? He was my FOG and I haven't heard from him, I can't PM him as his inbox is full, and haven't even seen a general post. Hopefully everything is alright

Anyone heard from coventrycat86? He was my FOG and I haven't heard from him, I can't PM him as his inbox is full, and haven't even seen a general post. Hopefully everything is alright

:laugh:

Ahhhhh...good times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I remember the first time I tried to PM Mr. Cat!

Bill is a bit occupied at the moment. Use the email option. He'll read it when he's able.

Bill is a bit occupied at the moment. Use the email option. He'll read it when he's able.

Obviously there is something I am missing or an inside joke. Either way, I will try to email him. Thanks guys

Obviously there is something I am missing or an inside joke. Either way, I will try to email him. Thanks guys

Honey...CC's box is always full of "something" and around the policital season if you will...he is always busy...eventually he will clean his shyte up...:) and should show some thankfullness for what you sent....he's a good guy :)

Melly

I'm not so much concerned that he show thankfulness, just know that he received the package, and all is well.

I hope all packages have arrived on the frist bit of this excursion.

I am starting round 2

If any other newbs want to join me...

If you are not afraid of these fragile old FOG's.

Step up.

Mine were confirmed delivered but Target #1 (MC) is in hiatus until after New Years!

I hope all packages have arrived on the frist bit of this excursion.

I am starting round 2

If any other newbs want to join me...

If you are not afraid of these fragile old FOG's.

Step up.

Robert you are more deadly then you appear.

I heard the sound of FOG's crying over the hills of Michigan from East to West because of you.

Go get em guys, Mike will have info.

Don't tell anyone, but I have been studying cigarjitsu...I think I have mastered the art of ninja cigar strikes.

Robert you are more deadly then you appear.

I heard the sound of FOG's crying over the hills of Michigan from East to West because of you.

Go get em guys, Mike will have info.

Don't tell anyone, but I have been studying cigarjitsu...I think I have mastered the art of ninja cigar strikes.

I think you have and it scares me a little. Good thing I am still on the right side.