• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

So this is a newb vs newb war now? LOL.

I don't know what's funny about this.....Im pretty sure it started as a volley at active members who have helped and played a role in welcoming these guys to the community, and helping them to get settled in here. If you notice there were quite a few members targeted who aren't considered "FOG's" as a mere thank you...is that so wrong? I chose to return fire as I was targeted by these guys's nice gesture....so, where did this become comical?

I don't know what's funny about this.....Im pretty sure it started as a volley at active members who have helped and played a role in welcoming these guys to the community, and helping them to get settled in here. If you notice there were quite a few members targeted who aren't considered "FOG's" as a mere thank you...is that so wrong? I chose to return fire as I was targeted by these guys's nice gesture....so, where did this become comical?

I couldn't agree more. Most were FOGs or IMO semi-FOGs that were active in the last few months when we joined and made us feel extra welcome. Lastly, It's a group that northernmorris decided who needed to be targeted. (Did not mean to throw you under the bus :blush: )

Wow. Seems like this has turned out to be a free-for-all. So much for selling my loyalties to either side for HTFs.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Foiled again.

Some of you guys need to learn to take a joke. Good lord, get some thicker skin.

so, where did this become comical?

Comical is when someone gets all huffy over a damn post.

I'm with Brandon on this one... Something happens to a "war" thread when it hits the mid-to-uppers twenties/thirties in the page count. It happened in the NWof07, NWof08, and now the Blizzard 08'. Ugh....

Brandon was just jokin' dammit! All of 29 pages of worthless shit-talking comes to halt with one funny remark. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Some of you guys need to learn to take a joke. Good lord, get some thicker skin.

so, where did this become comical?

Comical is when someone gets all huffy over a damn post.

I'm with Brandon on this one... Something happens to a "war" thread when it hits the mid-to-uppers twenties/thirties in the page count. It happened in the NWof07, NWof08, and now the Blizzard 08'. Ugh....

Brandon was just jokin' dammit! All of 29 pages of worthless shit-talking comes to halt with one funny remark. :laugh: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I'm sick of everyone joking around. What is this, John why can't you be more serious. I've had it up to here. Looks like there might be more dog treats coming your way... (BTW that was a nice touch :laugh: ) If this nonsense doesn't stop i'm gonna cancel my plane tickets and stay home.. I was gonna hand deliver boxes of sharks to you guys. Now you all blew it. :rolleyes:

BTW your generosity is over the top, Thank you Jake.

:rolleyes: I'm sick of everyone joking around. What is this, John why can't you be more serious. I've had it up to here. Looks like there might be more dog treats coming your way... (BTW that was a nice touch :laugh: ) If this nonsense doesn't stop i'm gonna cancel my plane tickets and stay home.. I was gonna hand deliver boxes of sharks to you guys. Now you all blew it. :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!! I cracked up! This made my afternoon!! Nice ones Mikey! :p :thumbs:

PS- No "h!" :sign: Also, are you really flying out here?? :0

:rolleyes: I'm sick of everyone joking around. What is this, Jon why can't you be more serious. I've had it up to here. Looks like there might be more dog treats coming your way... (BTW that was a nice touch :laugh: ) If this nonsense doesn't stop i'm gonna cancel my plane tickets and stay home.. I was gonna hand deliver boxes of sharks to you guys. Now you all blew it. :rolleyes:

There I fixed it for Ya. At least spell your Targets names right.

edited because John beat me to it.. :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO!!! I cracked up! This made my afternoon!! Nice ones Mikey! :p :thumbs:

PS- No "h!" :sign: Also, are you really flying out here?? :0

One day.... Not any time soon..

Off-Topic: Who was your favorite
transformers1.jpg

:love:
Megan_Fox_007.jpg

3rd Floor Apartment Destroyed

Police and Fire Department respond to a large explosion in a 3rd floor apartment. Investigators from both Police and Fire were amazed at the amount of damaged caused in the explosion. "I've haven't seen something this devastating in 10 years of service" one Officer was quoted as saying. Investigators credit a well thought out and deviant ploy. Obviously the tenant of the apartment was not expecting any retailiation for his recent behavior.

Well done Jake... Very Nice. Thanks a lot I will enjoy these over my next week and a half off. :thumbs:

Mike

It's all fun and games until someone gets offended. Get the hell over yourself and laugh damn-it :D

Mike has a nice list of people he wants to thank and it's his thread, you wanna hit someone else go for it but on the serious (and fun) end keep in mind who started this whole thing and why (yes the newb is talking to the newbs).

Somewhere I heard the quote "freedom means learning to deal with being offended"
Live it, love it, learn it :thumbs: