• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Off-Topic: Who was your favorite
transformers1.jpg

:love:
Megan_Fox_007.jpg

Actually, I'm more of a Batman fiend! Best Comic Book hero, HANDS DOWN!

http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360/batman-ar...751600x1200.jpg

Agreed, hands down Batman is the shit.

Ok - So I come home after my work Christmas party tonight and I can't say I wasn't completely sober - and I swear I seen smoke coming out of the ass of the big blown up Santa in my front yard and I'm thinkin WTF?? Is he on fire?? well as I drove past him and seen my mailbox with a reindeers ass hanging out of it, I found a hge box of wonderful Christmas Joy in there! BigJake you got me with some of my favorites sticks and some new ones I can't wait to try! Thank you my brother and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you in Texas!

Sorry - but I had to call you out!! A much appreciated attempt to put a dent in the 08 blizzard - but there is much more to come!!!! Just you wait brother! The second wave is preparing for the worlds end!!!!!

~ t

I have been trying to find a certain Tony Lu***** who sent a very nice exploding device last week and I was wondering if he is part of this suicide squad?

I can neither confirm nor deny any knowledge!!

~ t

I have been trying to find a certain Tony Lu***** who sent a very nice exploding device last week and I was wondering if he is part of this suicide squad?

I can neither confirm nor deny any knowledge!!

~ t

Just looking for name, rank and serial number. No waterboarding, I promise. :laugh:

Anyone seen or heard from NorCalCigarLover? I know my package hit on Saturday but he hasn't been on since Friday. I just want to make sure he received them.

Anyone seen or heard from NorCalCigarLover? I know my package hit on Saturday but he hasn't been on since Friday. I just want to make sure he received them.

If anyone needed a break from CP it is that man.. Give him some time he'll be around. :thumbs:

LMAO!! Yeah, I was taking a little break and didn't know about this little agenda until after I posted in the Lounge.

What a great selection of smokes Jason, thank you so very much! My work is closing up for the year starting this Wednesday so I'll finally have some time to enjoy a few smokes over the Holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your family!

David

LMAO!! Yeah, I was taking a little break and didn't know about this little agenda until after I posted in the Lounge.

What a great selection of smokes Jason, thank you so very much! My work is closing up for the year starting this Wednesday so I'll finally have some time to enjoy a few smokes over the Holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your family!

David

I'm glad to see you got them! Enjoy the sticks and your holidays.

Now, finally, you have shown yourself to be part of this so called "blizzard" and I have a handle to associate with a name. I originally posted in the wrong place not knowing your were part of this squad over here. Again, thanks for the incendiary device. Once the temp gets above 50 I will put the bullets to good use. Also, don't rush to get the handi down to single digits, if your handi is decreasing you should be winning some games and some bets along the way. It is painfull when it climbs back up. Seems to me it is easy to go lower, and much more difficult to go back up. Thanks again.

So I am minding my own business driving home from a meeting this evening. The weather in Miami this time of year is usually excellent. As I continue on my journey I notice the temperature dropping very rapidly. First rain then come the flurries, surely I must be dreaming. I pinch myself but no I am wide awake and it's starting to come down now pretty heavy snow everywhere. I pull up to my condo and the valet and front desk staff look blue. The front desk manager hands me a package and it all makes sense now. I am a victim of some serious ice blast by way of College Station Texas. Damn Jake nice hit brother but we didn't need that snow here in Miami. You better look out in Texas when you least expect it brother!!

Well now I'm getting upset. My bomb is stuck in a real snow storm so close to delivery and can't make it there.

So I am minding my own business driving home from a meeting this evening. The weather in Miami this time of year is usually excellent. As I continue on my journey I notice the temperature dropping very rapidly. First rain then come the flurries, surely I must be dreaming. I pinch myself but no I am wide awake and it's starting to come down now pretty heavy snow everywhere. I pull up to my condo and the valet and front desk staff look blue. The front desk manager hands me a package and it all makes sense now. I am a victim of some serious ice blast by way of College Station Texas. Damn Jake nice hit brother but we didn't need that snow here in Miami. You better look out in Texas when you least expect it brother!!

Same story here in Ohio. I am digging out my house right now. The ice blast was incredibly well aimed too! Every single cigar is one that I wanted to try but have never smoked. Amazing. Yeah, Jake, you had better buy an iron clad mailbox, bro. Who knew so much snow could come from College Station, Texas? Thanks, Jake! :D

Same story here in Ohio. I am digging out my house right now. The ice blast was incredibly well aimed too! Every single cigar is one that I wanted to try but have never smoked. Amazing. Yeah, Jake, you had better buy an iron clad mailbox, bro. Who knew so much snow could come from College Station, Texas? Thanks, Jake! :D

Hmmm... :angry: :angry: :angry:

:sign: :laugh: :sign:

You Gentlemen have absolutely no idea what is fixin to happen. You have 2 newb Generals and and new newb commander running around here. Yoou FOG'S keep running your mouths because with General Soulpuppy, General Northernmorris, and myself as the Commander-in- Chief, you boys are going to be so outnumbered that the only things the FOGS will be able to do is hide under the tables in the old folks home. Better drink your Gertitol boys because the shitstorm coming is going to be unlike anything you've ever experienced! :sign:

You Gentlemen have absolutely no idea what is fixin to happen. You have 2 newb Generals and and new newb commander running around here. Yoou FOG'S keep running your mouths because with General Soulpuppy, General Northernmorris, and myself as the Commander-in- Chief, you boys are going to be so outnumbered that the only things the FOGS will be able to do is hide under the tables in the old folks home. Better drink your Gertitol boys because the shitstorm coming is going to be unlike anything you've ever experienced! :sign:

That's the fighting spirit Brian. Let the chaos begin!!!!! :whistling:

Glad to have you aboard and it will be a pleasure serving with you sir
th_salute_smiley.gif