• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decisions, Decisions

Which would you want in your Humi?

• VR Famosos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SLR 'A'

• RASS

• Party 898V

• VR Unicos

• Total voters
VR Famosos, I love this cigar. :thumbs:
Wonderful flavor, medium to full bodied and tons of smoke.

I have yet to be disappointed by anything from Vegas Robaina. You did not have the Familar up there but that is one of my favorite smaller cigars.

I really love their full, strong and pure tobacco flavor. Old school, straight up and very satisfying.

Wilkey

Just smoked the VR Famosas courtesy of Chris aka seadub.
Damn it was good. Enjoyed it more then the Unicos.
But I love me some RASS too...

I'd go with the VRF !

-Rob

I checked the RASS, only because it's the one out of the selection I've heard most about.

Why wasn't "All of the above" part of the choice?? :D

Tough choice. I really like both VR's, but have never had them with alot of age. I went with the SLR A. I had one from '01 that was exceptional!!

Patrick

I checked the RASS, only because it's the one out of the selection I've heard most about.

Why wasn't "All of the above" part of the choice?? :D

Because I don't have room for 'all of the above'! :whistling:

I checked RASS - I have not tried all the selections, but I have had several RASS and I just love them.

I think it's a toss between the RASS and the SLR "A". "Both" is the right answer there.

They are very different smokes, but I have and smoke them both. There have been some "A's" available lately from 01 box codes and they are smoking very nicely.... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

I am a huge fan of VR love the Famosos. I swear if only I had more money and I had The Masters/atucks humidor, I would be set :)

Is your question, which do you want, singular or, in preference to?
Each is different! I currently have 4 of them in my humi, that is, a box of each. Don't have VR Unicos, must taste one.

Rass is always good because it smokes great when young. SLR A can still be bought with a little age, the others need some age.

Which would I have - all of them. :)

Brian

Is your question, which do you want, singular or, in preference to?
Each is different! I currently have 4 of them in my humi, that is, a box of each. Don't have VR Unicos, must taste one.

Rass is always good because it smokes great when young. SLR A can still be bought with a little age, the others need some age.

Which would I have - all of them. :)

Brian

preference! and why?

thanks

Gary,

My vote will have got to SLR A. :thumbs: I like the RASS but SLR A's just floats my boat more. As you said, the early 2003 (ENE to JUN)of the SLR are smoking very good and can still be had (I will be remiss if I do not credit Bill for turning me to SLR's. I have not have the rest so you should take my vote with a garin of salt

Regards,

Joe

I love the RASS so I checked it. I've never had a Vegas Robaina, I've only smoked a couple SLR Regios and never smoked a Partagas 898V (although several other sizes).