• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decisions, Decisions

Which would you want in your Humi?

• VR Famosos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SLR 'A'

• RASS

• Party 898V

• VR Unicos

• Total voters
Never had any of the others but the RASS. All i've heard is good things bout the SLR, so that was my choice as well.

I checked RASS - I have not tried all these, but I have had several boxes of the RASS and have always been well pleased with them.

I've only tried the RASS, but it was the most awesome cigar experience I've had in my short time. They are on my definatly to buy list. :thumbs:

All good, but you know that so quit trying to stir up trouble. :whistling:

VRU

followed by VR Famosos and then RASS.

Although all fantastic cigars, the VRU for me has never disappointed.

Chocolate and nuts, sweet toasted tobacco, superb construction, an hour and a half (or more) of smoking pleasure. Except for a fake box of MC2s I bought one time, I've never had a plugged Piramide. Often the better rollers are put on the 'shaped' cigars, so you often will get superior rolls.

The SLR Marca has never really done it for me and I've yet to have an 898V.

Go with a VR, either one is great. I've yet to come across a RASS that blew me away, but then, I've never had one with more than a year on it.

One of my favorite "go to" ISOM is the VR Unicos. Have never been disappointed with them.

I'm sure that I am in the minority, but of those listed, I would prefer the Partagas 898V. Love this cigar...but then, I am a bonified Partagas-whore. :p With a little age on them, these are wonderfully complex and very rich. I also love the Dalias vitola.

I'm sure that I am in the minority, but of those listed, I would prefer the Partagas 898V. Love this cigar...but then, I am a bonified Partagas-whore. :p With a little age on them, these are wonderfully complex and very rich. I also love the Dalias vitola.

I wouldn't say a -whore.....maybe a -dawg! :sign:

(ahhh - I'm easily amused!)

thanks for the input!

:) VRF all the way! Impeccable taste, copious amounts of smoke, wonderful and satisfying taste... its just unstoppable! Though, if you had a Cuaba Distinguido on the list, I'd have to say that one would top the VRF!

Darren

I am most familiar with the RASS and when I find a great cigar, I typically stick with it for a while until quality erodes or I find something better. Call me boring

I have all of them in my humidor and the Unico definetly tops the list. And I would put the RASS at the bottom.

I wasn't impressed with my most recent SLR A, but most of the VR's have impressed me. I havent tried the 8-9-8; so I can't vote there, and the RASS wasn't bad either. Though call, more a process of elimination. I'd have to go with the VR.

I like the VR Famosos.

I think that they are well constructed cigar and the flavor only gets better with age.

Very nice selection, all of these would be an excellent addition to the humi, any could be a favorite on any given day. The one I would pick is the VR - every one I've had was good to the end. I had one at reunion I was at recently, both were very memorable.

DT