• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deer find of a lifetime

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Thought you guys might like to read about our latest find. I am the Executive Director of the park where they will be displayed. One of my boardmembers was the one who found it and gave it to the park.
Deer article

Using Buckmasters method, they scored:

Buck #1: Official score: 153 1/8, Composite score: 175 7/8

Buck #2 Official score: 140 1/8, Composite score 156 5/8

Both qualify for the Buckmasters recordbook

Can someone say Venison? :p Hmm jummie wonder how much eating is that? :sign:

Wow, I bet those things had one heck of a fight!

Those are two hellaciously large deer and it sucks that they died in a pond. Either way great displays!

That will make a lot of venison chili.

The article implied that they will both be mounted. Hope they mount them as they died.

I was watching a deer hunting show and there were 2 deer locked the same way. The hunter walked right up to the deer and shot one deer and untangled the other and let him go. This seems to happen more often than I thought.

This happen quite ofte I have seen and read stories were two deer were fighting and were locked with a tree between them. But that is how nature works some young buck had a happy eve because of it I bet.

Those are some nice bucks! Who is going to do the mounting? Is it going to be a lifesize mount or head mounts? Please post a pic of the mounts when they are done.

The hunters who hunt that area actually have sheds for the lasst two years for both of the deer.

They will be mounted full body in fighting position. Will cost approixiamtly $6,000-we are currently accepting tax deductable donations for the project. They should be done by early fall 2006.

Wow that is amazing! I cant wait to see the pictures when it is all said and done. Thanks for the interesting story.

Brandon

I work in the OR doing trauma in Columbus, OH, and for every person that comes to the room, I figure out how there was a woman to blame for it. Looks like this holds true to deer deaths...

ALostTexan