• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Delays in sending

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
To the few who have been waiting on boxes from me, I apologize.

there have been a few recent things that have complicated my life this week.

- As I mentioned before on one of the threads, I have a great aunt in failing health 1+ hrs. away. She recently fell in the middle of the night. So my house got a call at 3:30 am. and someone had to go down. ???

- While at work the next day, my father collapsed at his desk and was rushed to the hospital, had dangerously low BP for hours and his RR was unstable and low as well.
:(

- One of my three jobs decided double-shifts would be great this week.
:thumbs: (not fun)

- that and a hard-as-f#ck calc exam this week too.

I apologize for the delays and hope to have things in the mail tommorrow.
All the things I planned on sending have been slightly "sweetened" as part of my apology of tardiness.

Smokes, very sorry to hear of your recent hardships. Take your time with CP matters. CP is for fun and needn't get in the way of life matters. When it rains, it pours, huh? I hope your father and aunt get well very soon. :(

Sorry to hear you're having hardships, I hope your days ahead get better. Best wishes to your family members, god speed.

Hey Mike, its no big deal, I can wait a few extra days for my box to arrive!

PS - for a guy with 3 jobs, overtime, and taking calc, you certainly post a sh*t load !!!! :sign:

Capt. B,

my free time is now, on tues./thurs. from 5:30-~9, then it is back to grind

Take a deep breath (or three), count to ten, prioritize your life. If you aren't havin' fun, something needs to change.

That's gotta be the fullest plate I've seen in a long while! Take care of yourself. Best wishes to you and your family. Hope everything turns out for the best!

dude,
you definitely have a lot going! your family is lucky to have someone like you!!
hang in there!! :D