• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

delete

ohmy.gif
whistling.gif

You're too new to even think about posting in a topic like this, much less a post with just two emoticons. Stay on the sidelines and just watch for the time being!

See the big red letters at the top of the forum...?? The top of every thread...??

What part of "terminate your account" is unclear....??

PM ME ON WHERE I CAN FIND SOME....

I have a box of Monte #2 but they are running low
sad.gif

Too good to pass up, what can i say?!?!

Let's see...there's a 'retail forum' as well as banner advertising....what to do what to do!

The next time you have a question...PM Rod first.

See the big red letters at the top of the forum...?? The top of every thread...??

What part of "terminate your account" is unclear....??

Listen to these guys man.

Your going to take some flack for this one brother. Don't get all butt hurt, just kick back and read read read. We all make mistakes just try to make this one the last on this particular subject.

You have alot to learn about this place Smoker B, it's unfortunate you won't be around long enough to learn it. You were questioned on the source of those Monte 2's in the MAWPIF thread and just walked away with out answering the questions. Now you blatantly disregard the rules of CP that are posted in huge red letters for all to see. Then since you've been questioned here you commit the cardinal sin by deleting the post. Hopefully when Rod sees this you will get what is coming to you and be banned.

Banned for blatant disregard of rules.