• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver/Cheyenne/Omaha

SFG75

Master-passer
Anyone within a convenient drive to any of these places? I think we have a member or two in Denver, not sure about the other two. Just sending out a "feeler" to see if any other members are there and would like to herf some time this summer. Hit me back if you would be itnerested. :cool:

I'd definitely try to make it in Denver...I'm in the DTC area.

Omaha is a little too far to go for me (STL). How far is KC?

I could do KC as well, I'm about 90 miles south of there.

I'm in if there's one in kc or omaha, I'm right in the middle of those two places, it could be done at Fidel's in westport (in kc)

Backslide420 said:
Denver would be good.
[snapback]156652[/snapback]​

Hey Backslide - Do you work Friday nights? Sorry I didn't get back with you before. I lost my PMs and couldn't remember what your handle was on here until I just saw this post. A couple of us hang out at the Original Cigar Bar in Lakewood pretty much every Friday night. Good people, good music, decent cigar selection. Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Jeff

Let's aim for summertime. How about a KC meeting and then one in Denver? Can anyone do Omaha? thegurkha said he could make it there, anyone else?

Heck ya Shad I would love to come up for a visit w/ ya all. I do work fridays most of the time but im sure I can get it off if I ask. Ill get w/ ya on it bro..

jason

6.5 hours to Omaha, it would have to be the right weekend for a drive of that length.

Wow, did this fall off the radar, or what? I've been away for a while...job's been keeping me busy!

There are a bunch of reasons in my Photo Forum below why we should have one in Denver! :cool: Hit the website below, click on Forums at the top left, then choose the Photo Forum for some great pictures!

http://www.completelycolorado.com/

I'm in Aurora. I'm up for a Denver HERF. I've heard there is a club downtown that permits cigars.

LMFAO!!

I almost had heart failure when I saw a thread started by SFG75 aka "Scotty" :laugh:

NullSmurf, SFG75 was banned from this site in March of 2005. Now granted, you had NO WAY of knowing this but this guy is the worst of the worst and has been banned an run off just about every cigar board out there. He's now going by "maduro_scotty" and STILL getting banned from cigar boards. :laugh:

So, needless to say, I doubt he'll be organizing any herf's in the near future with members of this board.

And now that I've made this post, hopefully the next unsuspecting soul who fidns this thread will see this message and let it pass and Scotty can stay forgotten... :D

coventrycat86 said:
LMFAO!!

I almost had heart failure when I saw a thread started by SFG75 aka "Scotty" :laugh:

NullSmurf, SFG75 was banned from this site in March of 2005.
So, needless to say, I doubt he'll be organizing any herf's in the near future with members of this board.

[snapback]277546[/snapback]​

I'm damned glad you have a strong heart. :)

Given that Scotty won't be able to answer HERF questions here, I'll step up to the plate. I can't host, at least host and stay married, but I sure would like to attend.

Hey There,

I'm Peter Roth, the owner of The Robusto Room in Lone Tree, CO and I'd love to host a herf at my venue. We are a cigar shop/cigar lounge/bar/jazz club all under one roof. If you're in the area come by sometime and say hi, I'm there just about 7 days a week.

You can also check us out online at The Robusto Room

"Finally South Metro has a reason to revel and it's spelled Robusto"-Rocky Mountain News

"One of the top 5 best jazz clubs in the metro area"-Denver Post

"Cool has finally made it to South Denver"-Westword

"A great scene for a classy happy hour"-Denver Post

Robusto_Room_Full2.jpg

Peter that is one elegant looking place, please move to Central New Jersey. Good luck with your business.

TheRobustoRoom said:
Hey There,

I'm Peter Roth, the owner of The Robusto Room in Lone Tree, CO and I'd love to host a herf at my venue. We are a cigar shop/cigar lounge/bar/jazz club all under one roof. If you're in the area come by sometime and say hi, I'm there just about 7 days a week.

You can also check us out online at The Robusto Room

we're gonna give poor CC another bout of angina, but I'd love to HERF at the Robusto Room. I paid you a visit a few weeks ago and was impressed. The smoking room is a tad small, but I'm betting we'd have a wonderful time. Anybody up for it?