• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Devil's Blend...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
This concoction started out as a half a tin of Ashton Artisan Blend... and over the last two years every cigar I've cut at home I've shredded the cap and thrown it in. Every almost empty tin... I've dumped it in. Every sampler that had some tobacco left... you guessed it... into the quart jar it went.

Once in a while I dump the entire mix out on a magazine and mix it up really good and I keep a humi-disk in it to keep it a bit moist.

And every once in a while, when I get a wild hair up the anal orifice, I take a pinch or two and smoke it.

So far it hasn't bit me too bad...

Anyone else have a "private mongrel blend" at home?

I also have a "leavings jar" for leftover pipe blends. I actually have 2. I try to keep the aromatics separate from the other blends. Mine don't fill up very quickly, though, as I have a couple of very small pipes I usually use to finish off a tin or jar.

I put all of my cigar caps in their own jar. It's something I started doing when I started smoking cigars for some reason. It's come in handy several times as most caps can be wetted down and separated to provide small patches for damaged wrappers. I do throw them into a pipe blend every once in awhile, but I find it difficult to get the right balance.

Thats why I call it Devil's Blend, Alan... don't care if its a good idea or not everything goes in the jar.

Thats why I call it Devil's Blend, Alan... don't care if its a good idea or not everything goes in the jar.

I won't smoke it if it isn't any good and I HATE throwing tobacco out. I only have about a 40 year supply... :sign:

I think I just found out what I'm going to be doing with my caps from now on! That sounds like it would make a very interesting blend... :thumbs:

I like it... sometimes it kicks my ass but thats all part of the fun!