• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Didn't buy 1 Holiday Season cigar this year.....

You know... I told everybody-- "They keep releasing Guitar Hero's, stuff like this was gonna happen."

Did anyone listen? Of course not.

Oh Man this Violin looks fantastic! Wheres the photo of fiddlestick? I wanna see it !

:sign:

You know... I told everybody-- "They keep releasing Guitar Hero's, stuff like this was gonna happen."

Did anyone listen? Of course not.

LOL, you know, that's true I'm sure. Though I'm sure those peeps are heartbroken when they find out there are no buttons on the fret board, lol.

Never played the game myself, but I can see how it would get the ball rolling.

Here's what I recently purchased. I was only going into the store for strings and a tuner.....I was waylaid by beauty:
P1010259.jpg

It is flamed koa wood. Nice bell-like tone, acoustically, and great Taylor guts plugged in. Now I gotsa squeeze some money out of her scrawny little neck.
P1010257.jpg

But I did buy Holiday cigars, always look for dos capas out to friends as grown up candy canes.

I thought I remembered Wyatt getting a Les for Christmas...

How is she playing?

I just got a new Epi Les Paul today!
I haven't played in probably 15 years, but have decided to give it another go.

What a beautiful guitar!

Not to be a postwhore or anything :sign: :sign: :sign: , but I didn't know there were guitar players on here. Here is a picture of my Les Pauly:

S5000860.jpg

and

S5000863.jpg

Here is the beauty I want to save up for though:

LesPaul_69Goldtop.jpg

Congrats on your Epiphone LP...

I thought I remembered Wyatt getting a Les for Christmas...

How is she playing?

I just got a new Epi Les Paul today!
I haven't played in probably 15 years, but have decided to give it another go.

What a beautiful guitar!

Where are your pics?!?!!!!

I love mine. It hasn't sat down a day since I bought it. It's helped me improve greatly, being my first electric it's opened doors to new sounds and faster playing.

Very nice Souldog, that's the real deal there :)

I'm going to shoot some pics tonight, but here is one from the site that doesn't do it justice AT ALL:

2r4uf6h.jpg

What do these run....and are they the older ones or new?

Nice stuff guys!

where are all the base players?
and no one put up a fender strat
i have the Les Paul special additino Wii controller for guitar hero does that count

but seriously those are some beautiful guitars and the line 6 amp was a sweetie too

What do these run....and are they the older ones or new?

Nice stuff guys!

Mine is a new 2007 limited edition that I got a smoking deal on. I paid $400 which was over half off the list price. Brick's is a bit more because is is the "Plus Top Standard" (if I'm not mistaken) and you have to pay for the gorgeous flame in the top.

Mine is a new 2007 limited edition that I got a smoking deal on. I paid $400 which was over half off the list price. Brick's is a bit more because is is the "Plus Top Standard" (if I'm not mistaken) and you have to pay for the gorgeous flame in the top.

Yeah, mine was about $500 I think because of the Plus Top. But it's all about taste. I like'em all, but when I walked in the store, that blue plus top just grabbed me.

I play mostly acoustic, and have my baby as my avatar. But I started out with and still go back to my grandfather's Hagstrom electric, which is older than rocks...

I got a chance to break out the lighting gear and gets a few pics of the new guitar over the weekend:

There are a few more pics on my flickrstream

I spent all weekend noodling around on it, and it sure is a blast to play!