• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dilema (help me choose)

louich

The evil snowman
Ok I have he chance to get either one of the following boxes, care to help ?

LGC N2
Or
PL Encantos
Or
H Up EL 2012
Or
RA EL 2011
Or
VR XV Anni + a small box of reyes
Or
Reyes+HdM EL 2011+ H Up HC

Any insight ?

After 16,935 posts, someone had to finally say it.......   Gary's right.

If you truly have the ability to obtain LGC No2, I'll go in on that!!  :thumbs:

Well guess Ill have to pull the trigger then.

Thanks for the input guys.

LOL....  So, did you buy the LGCs?

I'll order tomorow. I just have to restrain myself and get one box... Lol

Well this has been ordered! if anyone wants one lemme know and I inquire if there is more with pleasure. (he also has great deal on all the mentioned boxes)

Thanks for the help and have a great day guys !

By the time I came to the conclusion I should grab the last box it was already gone. Good thing for my wallet. Lol

I thought this thread was about making a choice between buying a box of cigars or purchasing a set of balls so you could stand up to your 'girlfriend' to create a cigar and/or scotch room at your house.

Well, given the choice you stated, I guess you'd have to pick the LGC #2s...although I think a set of neuticles would be a good stopgap.

ironpeddler said:
I thought this thread was about making a choice between buying a box of cigars or purchasing a set of balls so you could stand up to your 'girlfriend' to create a cigar and/or scotch room at your house.

Well, given the choice you stated, I guess you'd have to pick the LGC #2s...although I think a set of neuticles would be a good stopgap.
So says the divorcee!

ironpeddler said:

They were actually on sale at costco his weekened! Bought four in case I get kicked in the nuts for buying all those boxes. The LGC was the last one.....until I find an other deal... Lol