• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dilemma...Unopened box of Anejo #77

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
I stumbled onto these after getting a clean bill of health from the VA Hospital. They finally ruled out Liver Cancer after nearly 2 years of different tests. Thats the good news, but they didn't get a clear image of the right lung. Who knows what is in store for me but to the heart of the matter.

As I am planning to leave the country for a year, I find myself in a dilemma. I have secured a Unopened box of Anejo #77s and we all know what kind of risks these present. I know the owner so it comes down to the shipping and delays. He's had them for nearly 2 months and as I got a box of Anejo #48's that was unopened, I haven't found mold on them and they are very tasty.

Several possibilities is the following. I can either trade them so they get a nice home. I can also smoke them while out of the country which would be a shame in my eyes as they are not overly easy to secure a full box unopened. I know CP'ers want them badly so that presents problems within itself. Would I split it so multiple trades or just 1 trade? I will have them at the house during the first week of January 2009 so plenty of time to figure this out and open to ideas. But as a disclosure. I'm not interested in trading for money. Just cigars and we all know the cigars I enjoy and its not the saying, "He loves the cock."

I will be more than happy to discuss this in PM's. Looking forward to hearing from you all as I haven't really been active due to some medical reasons.

Not trying to make a joke, but I am sure there are a few brothers that would honestly hold on to them for you. I know there are many people looking for sharks if you split it up.

Ed

Keep a 5er and trade off the rest. I'm sure plenty of ppl with want to make a deal with you.

Good to see you back, thanks for posting.

If I were you. I would trade most of them and keep a 10er for yourself. Maybe trade for some Opus or tatuajes, ect.

Good to see you back, thanks for posting.

Thanks Golfgar. Its nice to be back. I have a little more free time right now as I am trying to line all my ducks in one row for what I am planning for this next crazy trip. I do not want to run out like the last trip.

This is just a feeler to see who is interested during the Silly Season as I call it. It will be another 12 days or so before I have them at home. :thumbs:

Keep a ten pack for yourself and then trade for some other primo smokes you enjoy!

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I am with some of the other guys...break them up in trades for smokes you want to try.

Good luck and happy holidays!

first, good to see you again, how was Russia? Second, get the right lung checked out, leave no stone unturned. Lastly, smoke the crap out of those bastards. In exchange for your smoking the crap out of them, when you are abroad, send isoms back! I think that those last two actions will sufficently balance out one-another and the cigar gods will smile upon you. That one was free, the next one will cost you.

Glad you had a good trip there Peat. Trade,sale or smoke that is a hard one.

Good to see ya Peat. The hell with the cigars. I want to hear about that woman who tracked you down here. It's kinda boring here at the home.

Doc.

The Almighty Loren has made it back...glad to see you up and online Loren.

Would love to see you start a blog someday about the travels, it would be a great read.

If you need a place to stash the Invictos...I do have a nice cozy cabinet ;)

Funny...smoky mentions fandruff not being around...and you show up.

It's like Superman and Clark, never around together.

Nice to see you Loren...and who was the chick?

Nah...never mind, somethings need to left to the imagination!

:laugh:

I'd trade 'em to DrMike, he's been looking for some!

I will keep them safe and secure in a humidor in Chateau Rimdog until you return, if you desire.

I will keep them safe and secure in a humidor in Chateau Rimdog until you return, if you desire.

If I wanted that, I'd just crank up the ole 3k stick humidor. :D

So far, there is a deal in place on these cigars. But thanks to all those that responded and yeah, Peat is back for a bit. :laugh: