• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ding-Dong, Ding Dong

Oldmancigar

I’m here to stay
While I was helping clean the dishes, the door bell rang. Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong…
A package was being delivered but from whom and why?
The package looked ominous and mystical and I wondered, should I open it.
My beautiful friend was with me and she obviously had some concern as she wondered why this strange parcel is being delivered to me so late at night and by my neighbor .

I carefully opened it and to my surprise it was a box full of old tobacco rolled up in some short tubes and cylinders that were strapped together with some clear film and colorful paper bands.
Looking closer, they was names printed on the bands surrounding the tubes. And some strange dates inscribed with ink on the film dated ‘1970’s.’

Finally I realized that this was a gift from a friend and Shaman,of aged tobacco he sent to me to be consumed.
We had discussed previously that there might be some well cared for tobacco that will be sent but I had no idea that such special rare forms would ever be shared with me.
I assumed that it must be sacramental tobacco for ritual and spiritual healing . And by coincidence I had the perfect partner beside me to share and indulge this with during this special evening.
A gift of friendship, and perfect timing.

So, we chose some individually wrapped chocolate wrapped tubes and the rest of the night we spent smoking and thoroughly enjoying this wonderful gift of aged ceremonial Nicotiana Tabacum and accompanying this we shared some flavorful & highly intoxicating beverages.
Puffing this sensuous smoky indulgence throughout the evening we shared together their wonderful exotic tastes and fascinating aromas.
The spices and mouthwatering flavors of them were intoxicating.

We allowed the healing spirit and wonderful flavors from the Tobaquero and drink to bring their medicinal purification and sedative powers into our souls, as it enhanced the inner peace and affection that we were starting to develop between us.
We indulged in imaginative self-reflection and throughout the night.
As the last clouded swirls of the Mopacho Smoke disappeared, to our surprise, erotic sensations began to develop..

And, to thank the person for this Personnel gift and Spectacular timing,
I choose an Ancient Chinese Proverb written by Winston Churchill.😀

“”Smoking Cigars is like falling in love. First, you are attracted by its shape; you stay for its flavor, and you must always remember never, never to let the flame go out!””

To my friend, JFIELDS. My cigar Shaman.

Last edited:
What a wonderful read that was, for just a moment I thought I was participating in a ritual to the Gods.
Great hit or should I say worthy sacrifice.