• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Discgolf

Gonnagal

Just curious to see if anyone else on here is a huge Discgolf fan like myself. I assume most play real golf.

I actually do both. One of the 3 Disc golf courses in town is a 7 minute walk from the house. Its a great way to kill an hour and a half. I only have 3 discs but it gets the job done.

PJ

Played a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I think there are some courses around here... I just gotta find 'em and get the disks. I think the boys will enjoy it.

-John

I used to play a few times a year when I lived down in Indy. They had two or three courses that were within 20 minutes drive. Now I don't think that there are any around me since I have moved to northern IN. Do you know the site offhand that lists all the courses in an area??

I was going to start playing with my brother but then my boss told me "everyone knows that is a stoner sport..." Needless to say I haven't tried it.

I used to play all the time in college. Colorado State has a course on campus. Good times

we made a course out of the parking lot in Iraq, only time I've played LOL

I play a lot and love it! There are about 15 courses in GA.

I used to play all the time when I had a regular group to play with. Unfortunately, I haven't played much lately, though I wish I had more time for it and more people to play with. At our last place we had a course at the park across the street and I only played it a half dozen times or so. I dragged my wife along once and she was whining and grumbling before we got to the 9th hole.

While not everyone thinks it's the greatest thing ever, most skeptics have a much better time than they expect once you're finally able to drag them out for a round.

[url="http://www.pdga.com/course_directory?quot;]Here's a course directory from the PDGA site.[/url]

I had a guy that used to work for me and he was huge into this, as well as the weed!

I was going to start playing with my brother but then my boss told me "everyone knows that is a stoner sport..." Needless to say I haven't tried it.

I used to play when I lived in CA years ago. Still have my discs and they have been collecting dust. I started real golf again this year back in March after not playing for 13 years and I've been hooked on that.

I love it, just went out last weekend again. Shot a pretty good game too. Fired up a PLPC on the course. Good times! Unfortunately the season is almost done here, getting cold and windy.