• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do they make cigar clips?

Matt Rushmore

Reaction score
There are a few cigars where, in my opinion, the very last part is the best (like Zino platinums) but I am sick of burning my fingers, etc. to get that last good taste.

Does anyone know of any 'roach' clips made for cigars or anything similar that works well?

Thanks in advance for any info.

The xicar multitool has something you can use. I've used the hemostats I used for tying flies. Be creative and you'll find something. I've even broken a match at the shop when into a cigar I didn't want to put down.

A brother here showed me to use a wooden bbq skewer and it works great!

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1354704769' post='1115769']
The xicar multitool has something you can use. I've used the hemostats I used for tying flies. Be creative and you'll find something. I've even broken a match at the shop when into a cigar I didn't want to put down.
[/quote]

X2

A lot of great function with this tool. Plus you don't have to carry your whole accessory cabinet with you when you go to a herf.

I use a pair of electrical tweezers. The ends of electrical tweezers are point, unlike home use tweezers. They are designed to hold small wires while soldering. They work great. I have used small hemastats as well.

Drywall Screw :thumbs:

Just did this at a buddies house he is remodeling. I got a LP#9 to the point where I burnt my fingers and it was so damn tasty I couldn't put it down. I picked up a drywall screw out of the bin and screwed it in a 1/4" damn it worked great...LOL

For Christ's sakes ya cheap bastids, just light up another. Last I knew cigars weren't selling for $200 an Oz.

Doc

For Christ's sakes ya cheap bastids, just light up another. Last I knew cigars weren't selling for $200 an Oz.

Doc

It's more lazy than cheap. It is too much effort to light another when you can nub the one already lit.

m80.jpg

Stick it 1/4 of an inch onto this pointy fuse. When its time to throw the cigar away, you get a rush of excitement!