• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you dream about your cigars?

ChiTown_Huck

I can usually fall right asleep, but last night my mind was wandering. I just picked up a few aged cigars, and I was thinking of those and then I drifted to my collection and the cigars I wanted to smoke and then to those more rare ones that I look forward to burning and then to those great cigars that I have enjoyed and then at some point I drifted off to sleep. I went right into a dream and I was enjoying a nice cigar. I don't remember all the details, but I woke up, and I was making a puffing motion with my lips. I thought it was pretty funny. 

Nope, never happens to me. There must be something wrong with you. Maybe your wife cracks you in the skull with a hammer while you sleep. :laugh:

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere with the puffing motion you were making with your lips Brian.......

jfields said:
I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere with the puffing motion you were making with your lips Brian.......

Haaa!  Beat me to it! 

jfields said:

If he does that while dreaming about cigars I'm afraid to ask what it's like when he wakes up after counting sheep to go to sleep!

Must be some real nice cigars you picked up, Brian.  Hopefully you enjoy them as much awake as you do dreaming about them :laugh: 

I dream about big bottomed women, not cigars.

Doc

Before I had tried any Habanos, I had a dream I was puffin away on a monte no.2. I was huffing my basset hounds ears all night in my sleep, as he was curled up by my neck/head. For those that don't know, this breed collects bacteria in various places, including in the ears area,often resulting in a fermented "sweet" bread/yeast like aroma. I have one hound who smells more like a Cohiba, and another more like a Montecristo.

When I start counting sheep, the wife really has to get out the hammer.

Doc they make the rockin world go round...

The jokes abound. :)

Sounds like a couple good dogs.

Women and firearms, yes. But never had a cigar dream. Weird, since my daughter says cigars are one of my other three families.

brownpeter335 said:
It's a great topic. Yes, its true I usually dream about my cigar.

Do you dream of those great Costa Rican cigars that age like fine wine or the Behikes with the new new band? 

Light this! said:
It's a great topic. Yes, its true I usually dream about my cigar.

Do you dream of those great Costa Rican cigars that age like fine wine or the Behikes with the new new band? 
He dreams about the Cuban cigars he buys from Silo Cigars. :laugh:

Dreaming about cigars, no, but now we know where your head is at.