• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you eat oatmeal?

Do you eat oatmeal?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • No!

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Has anyone really even been as far as to decided as to go want do look like?

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

insight

Making friends everywhere!
oatmeal.jpg

It has been a staple since my surgery because it is an item I can eat. Not to bad if you dress it up with stuff to hide the taste of the actual oatmeal, LOL.

Jim

Had that exact same bowl for breakfast this morning. Breakfast of champions. Oatmeal!!!

Yes, had some this morning. Love oatmeal and oatmeal stouts. Though I voted for the 3rd option.

Steel cut oats for me! Most every day from about mid October through early June. It's too hot in the summer.

Look up Good Eats oatmeal recipe. That's how I do it.

It was forced on me as a kid. Now I only eat it when I have to. Though I do like it in my cookies .

I hate oatmeal. But eat it when I have to.

Isn't oatmeal good for you? I don't eat anything that's good for me. Hell, I can turn broccoli into a heart clogging abomination.

Doc.

Can't stand oatmeal, or any hot cereal. Blech. Too many bad Malt-o-Meal memories from my childhood.

Usually I make a one-egg spinach omelette, with a slice of whole wheat toast and some cut up fruit in the morning. Weekends, well, weekends the bacon comes out. :D

~Boar

I just bought a 50lb bag of steel cut oats last week. Most is sitting in the freezer to keep away the bugs.

1/2 cup of Steel cut oil and flax seed oil. :thumbs:

I hate oatmeal but eat a bowl of it every morning year round....good for the old ticker.

Nom nom nom~~Maple & Brown Sugar and Cinn/Raisin...Phil, you are a mastermind with the "Poll" Sir

Melly

Coaches Oats, rolled oats, almonds, any oat cereal and some dried blueberries. Mix together and eat dry on the drive to work.

I like the quick oats raw with milk and brown sugar.

Have to admit I was kinda scared to click on this thread. Waited until I was off the school network... :sign: