• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you keep your light cigars seperate from your maduros?

O.K. I'm tired..my brain saw:

Do you keep your lit cigars separate from your un-lit cigars. :blush:

:sign:

Its probably a newb question I know but Ive always been curious if you guys seperate your light from darks in your humidor? Do you keep them in seperate humis? or does it matter at all?

Thanks in advance for your answers

It's separate!!

Sorry CC, couldn't resist.

Its probably a newb question I know but Ive always been curious if you guys seperate your light from darks in your humidor? Do you keep them in seperate humis? or does it matter at all?

It's separate!!

Well done Jack Straw! :laugh:

These are the BS posts I was talking about....Everyone else answered my question with no BS and I appreciate it...

It's separate!!

It's separate!!

These are the BS posts I was talking about....Everyone else answered my question with no BS and I appreciate it...

Never mind, you don't get it!

You've mistaken the light-hearted fun that's common to these boards for something it isn't.

This is a community, and like every other community it has its own culture and ways of doing things.

It might be a good idea for you to acknowledge that you misunderstood that, and let it go at that.

These are great boards, with many great people involved in them. Acting my idea above could go a long way toward your becoming part of the community. Not acting on it might go a long way in the other direction.

One man's opinion, is all.

You've mistaken the light-hearted fun that's common to these boards for something it isn't.

This is a community, and like every other community it has its own culture and ways of doing things.

It might be a good idea for you to acknowledge that you misunderstood that, and let it go at that.

These are great boards, with many great people involved in them. Acting my idea above could go a long way toward your becoming part of the community. Not acting on it might go a long way in the other direction.

x2

Also next time try using the SEARCH function. I found the answer to your question in about 10 seconds just now. :cool:

It's separate!!

It's separate!!

Acually, I let the its and the Ive go....should be it's and I've! :cool:

You'll find that proper spelling, punctuation, and a sense of humor will serve you well on his board, or not.

It's separate!!

It's separate!!

Acually, I let the its and the Ive go....should be it's and I've! :cool:

You'll find that proper spelling, punctuation, and a sense of humor will serve you well on his board, or not.

I came here to talk cigars not spelling.....If you want to join spelling forums go join www.spellinggeekforums.com or www.Imaspellingdork.org :)

Can we stop being nice to the newb, now?

Doc.

I think you'd be better suited for some other cigar board as you don't get it and probably won't

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Maybe there should be a newbie post limit where you cant make comments towards them that might be misconstrued until they have a certain amount of time or posts to know how this board runs? :)

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Maybe there should be a newbie post limit where you cant make comments towards them that might be misconstrued until they have a certain amount of time or posts to know how this board runs? :)

It's called, read the rule....and watch the board.

If you want to jump in with both feet....welcome to the fire!

I have a feeling you know how to speel and that you will probably be an ass-et to the forum.

At this rate, do as you're told....oops, follow the....ummm, take heed to...ummmm....listen to those that are looking to help.

Awwww heelllll.....LINKY! <---- Anthony...don't click on this linky!

How in the hell are we supposed to do that? :rolleyes:

Like I told you a few posts back BEFORE you started digging the hole you've fell into... get a thicker skin and calm down.

Or be the newest chew-toy, I really don't care either way.

Gary you have way too many of those pictures right there on hand to use ???... not that there is anything wrong with that :sign:

I came here to talk cigars not spelling.....If you want to join spelling forums go join www.spellinggeekforums.com or www.Imaspellingdork.org :)

If you want to talk cigars, you have come to probably the definitive board on that subject. However, if you would take the time to read some of the posts in other threads, you will find that spelling, punctuation, and grammar, when posting, are looked upon as good form on this particular board. It is merely a sign of respect to those who regularly frequent this board, and, frankly, do not have the time nor the desire to wade through poorly written text.

If you are used to "texting" messages, and skipping punctuation just as a matter of convenience, I would strongly suggest using a spell checking program before posting.

Another alternative would be to keep posting "smart-assed" replies, like the one above, but just be ready for the responses you are sure to generate.

Your choice!

If you want to talk cigars, you have come to probably the definitive board on that subject. However, if you would take the time to read some of the posts in other threads, you will find that spelling, punctuation, and grammar, when posting, are looked upon as good form on this particular board. It is merely a sign of respect to those who regularly frequent this board, and, frankly, do not have the time nor the desire to wade through poorly written text.

If you are used to "texting" messages, and skipping punctuation just as a matter of convenience, I would strongly suggest using a spell checking program before posting.

Another alternative would be to keep posting "smart-assed" replies, like the one above, but just be ready for the responses you are sure to generate.

Your choice!

Please feel free to place me on your ignore list if you do not want to help me because Im not great in the spelling department....Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

Reading more and posting less would have been the way to go about this.

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

edited to add:

Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

I'm pretty certain you're through here after that. And rightfully so.

Your choice!

Please feel free to place me on your ignore list if you do not want to help me because Im not great in the spelling department....Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

Sorry to see you leaving so soon.

Reading more and posting less would have been the way to go about this.

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

I'm pretty certain you're through here after that.

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head? Who knows....Dont like my avatar?