• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you keep your light cigars seperate from your maduros?

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head? Who knows....Dont like my avatar?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's your avatar.

Nothing to do with your calling other members' posts BS.
Nothing to do with not showing any contrition when you were told you were wrong.
Nothing to do with calling another member's post "a waste of bandwidth."

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty avatar! She has been setting alight to our beacon...

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Reading more and posting less would have been the way to go about this.

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

I'm pretty certain you're through here after that.

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head? Who knows....Dont like my avatar?

It has to do with your attitude as you are clueless! When you get put on permanent ignore then you'll realize how poorly you have responded to our BS!

I did not take it as flaming it was some light-hearted fun. You took this as a personal assault and it was not. If you read more you will have seen that this has happened before and it is not a big deal.

You were given a few good intentioned suggestions and choose not to heed any of them. Chill out and read some more take some of the suggestions and you will find out this is a wonderful place with great people. I am a newbie also and I took a deserved beating. Best to move on and become part of the community. I wish you the best.

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head?

Why not answer my question from before?

After all the BS replies finally one that was respectful and answered the question....thanks you sir

Out of curiosity, what was disrespectful about my answer?

It doesn't matter.

You came into this thread looking for flames. Fanning any little spark you could find. Some have said they're sorry to see you leave so soon. I'm not one of them. Thanks for coming, get home safe.

a waste of bandwidth

irony.gif

Proraptor - Your attitude and demeanor are less than desirable. Clearly you didn't read the new members guide, found here: http://www.cigarpass.com/new_member_guide.shtml

None of the responses you received were in any way rude. To call other people's responses "BS" is uncalled for and out of line. I'd say grow thicker skin, however the responses you illude to were absolutely no big deal; just friendly responses trying to point you in the right direction.

Perhaps this isn't the community for you - there are several other cigar forums out there that better suit your style.

You broke several of our rules (http://www.cigarpass.com/new_member_guide.shtml). Either apologize for your demeanor, or I'll have to request that you leave.

Regards,
Rod

If you simply want a straight quick answer without the friendly bantering and bond of a community, maybe you should be searching google instead. You have stomped on a lot of toes and you might want to get started on that apology post.

Nope, I keep them all together. I did get some RP Fumas a few months back that sucked big time. I put them in a small humi and layered them with a special blend pipe tobacco and it has made a little difference in them. I will never buy them again even at $19.00 a bundle.

jef

Nope, I keep them all together. I did get some RP Fumas a few months back that sucked big time. I put them in a small humi and layered them with a special blend pipe tobacco and it has made a little difference in them. I will never buy them again even at $19.00 a bundle.

jef

man_head_spinning_lg_wht.gif

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

Actually, your avatar does suck, but that's what AdBlock is for. No, you're being flamed because you're a dickweed, and you probably smell funny. Thanks for volunteering to become today's chew toy.

I don't like your avatar. There's another avatar floating about here that I really don't like. That one happens to belong to a good friend of mine. I've told him numerous times, and he's politely told me to g.f.myself each time. If you and I ever smoked together, I'd probably tell you your avatar sucks and you would have the same opportunity to tell me to g.f.myself. Then we could laugh and move on to the only subject of any importance: scantily clad women.

We all have one thing in common here: we like to smoke cigars and have a good time. CP is an oasis. Why, of all places, would you stop to take a piss here?

I don't like your avatar. There's another avatar floating about here that I really don't like. That one happens to belong to a good friend of mine. I've told him numerous times, and he's politely told me to g.f.myself each time. If you and I ever smoked together, I'd probably tell you your avatar sucks and you would have the same opportunity to tell me to g.f.myself. Then we could laugh and move on to the only subject of any importance: scantily clad women.

We all have one thing in common here: we like to smoke cigars and have a good time. CP is an oasis. Why, of all places, would you stop to take a piss here?

:whistling:

<edit to point out - I added the woman>

Actually, your avatar does suck, but that's what AdBlock is for. No, you're being flamed because you're a dickweed, and you probably smell funny. Thanks for volunteering to become today's chew toy.

Your name is bruce lol

Well....just in case the owner of this thread showed up:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: Irish, grateful1, proraptor, NullSmurf, Whopper, tigger, Fatken

HI!

Thats the most people Ive seen looking at one thread on this board....I win