• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you keep your light cigars seperate from your maduros?

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Reading more and posting less would have been the way to go about this.

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

Your spelling correction posts are a waste of bandwidth

I'm pretty certain you're through here after that.

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head? Who knows....Dont like my avatar?

Actually, your avatar does suck, but that's what AdBlock is for. No, you're being flamed because you're a dickweed, and you probably smell funny. Thanks for volunteering to become today's chew toy.

Your name is bruce lol
I've stayed out of this up till now, but dude you're toast.
Too bad you could not take a little ribbing.
See ya...

light hearted fun is fine by me but how do you expect a newbie like me to know that right off the bat?

Since you seem intent on not taking responsibility for your mistake, and instead are still trying put the blame anywhere but on yourself (after several suggestions by several established members to the contrary), I don't know if reading more and posting less could do much for you at this point. Couldn't hurt to try though...

Ive read plenty of threads where newbies asked questions and didnt get flamed for such things....Why the target on my head? Who knows....Dont like my avatar?

Actually, your avatar does suck, but that's what AdBlock is for. No, you're being flamed because you're a dickweed, and you probably smell funny. Thanks for volunteering to become today's chew toy.

Your name is bruce lol

To you, thats Bwuthie! Regretfully, you're still a dickweed. Don't let the door bump your ass on the way out. Oh, and I've decided my next buy will be a 1911.

You obviously haven't been around enough to see one of Al's firesales, so no, you don't win.

edited to add: nor will you

To you, thats Bwuthie! Regretfully, you're still a dickweed. Don't let the door bump your ass on the way out. Oh, and I've decided my next buy will be a 1911.

Dont make me poke you with my churchill....1911's are the most over-rated gun out there...Good luck

You obviously haven't been around enough to see one of Al's firesales, so no, you don't win.

edited to add: nor will you

I dont buy fire....

Sigh. All you needed to do was admit that you'd screwed up, and would try to do better in the future. That's all.

Girl: Mom, do you ever feel not so fresh?
Mom: Yes honey, that's why I use proraptor.

Sigh. All you needed to do was admit that you'd screwed up, and would try to do better in the future. That's all.

Girl: Mom, do you ever feel not so fresh?
Mom: Yes honey, that's why I use proraptor.

Now that is what I thought that was :laugh:

Your name is bruce lol

Well....just in case the owner of this thread showed up:

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: Irish, grateful1, proraptor, NullSmurf, Whopper, tigger, Fatken

HI!

Thats the most people Ive seen looking at one thread on this board....I win

You win a dick in that smart mouth of yours sweetheart. Goodbye.

We can add this to the "when newbs go bad" reel. He'll be banned by sundown.

We can add this to the "when newbs go bad" reel. He'll be banned by sundown.
I think that is the point of his last few posts.
He wants to go down in flames and spew as much crap as possible before he is banned...

What a shame, this guy just proved what a pathetic little man he really is. Too bad he has no idea what he has just given up.

proraptor has been banned.

True. Hopefully, all this drama didn't make him late for his freestyle competition dance lessons.

Your name is bruce lol

You c*cksuckin' son of a bitch. Bruce is a nice fuggin' guy dammit.

I'm glad this degenerate f*ck is banned, so I don't have to meet this foolish boy in person now...