• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Know Of Any Unusual Last Names?

My prefessor last year for Calc was named Mrs. Achin-Boner. We always wondered why anyone would hyphenate those two names together. ;)

I grew up in Maynard, Mass (home of the original Digital plant called the Mill) and we had a class mate named Charlie Brown. There is about 10 Brown children and of course they had to name one of them Charlie. They are all red headed and Charlie fit the character from the cartoon clip perfect........ :D :thumbs: :p

I have two of them.

In high school, a fellow classmates name was Tony Riccatoni.

Just after college, I worked at a mortgage and loan institute with a girl whose name was Gayle Woodcock. I couldn't make that up if I tried.

:whistling: :whistling: Darren

I once had a secretary named Sonia Clitsey. She was good at several things. Being a secretary wasn't one of them.

I also once met a chick named Julie Fingerpointer. Oddly, she told me she worked for Wackenhut.

Back in the day, your last name was given to you based on what you did. Mr. Blacksmith, Mr. Barber, Mr. Farmer, etc. Guess the Fingerpointer clan has a long, distinguished history.

I went to school with a guy named Sean Boner. His dad's name was Harry. I kid you not! I also went to school with a guy named Joseph Joseph. We have a local funeral home called Leavitt Funeral Home. I am sure you can figure out how it is pronounced.