• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you like your cigars like you like your women?

Misc

Genuine pre-embargo Cuban cigar smoking picture (c
As I'm watching all these super-premium and fancy Cuban cigars being passed hither and yon, it occurs to me that there are some really great $1 smokes that are habitually ignored in the turmoil of trying to make "a really great play."

So here's my idea for a pass:

* Standard pass rules apply.
* We will be exchanging cigars readily available for $1 (or less.) If you try to sneak an expensive cigar into my pass, you'll have some explaining to do!
* This is NOT a "dog rocket" pass. Only put cigars that you have really enjoyed, and felt were a good value. Bonus points of you leave enough information so that others can capitalize on your "find."
* ONLY PUT WHAT YOU TAKE. I don't want to see any of this "take 2, put 7" stuff. If you take 2, put 2. If you take 5, put 5. This is a friendly, affordable cigar pass, not an "I can be be more generous than you" contest :p (If you just can't help yourself, mail a couple extra cigars to the person before you in the pass. The idea is "good cigars and a fun pass can happen without breaking your wallet", and I want to discourage any hint of "must give an expensive cigar to the host", at least in this pass. Impress us with your frugality! :))

So, is that a totally lame idea, or what? Or do you guys think that it might be something sort of interesting?

To test the waters, I'll take sign-ups until Sunday, 11/17. If we get 8 players, we'll call the pass a "go". If this thing really takes off and we get 18 players, I'll stop taking more, and we'll call it a pass. If we don't get 8 by 11/17, we'll call it a dumb idea, and I'll shut up for a while :lookup:

Sign-up and additional rules
* Email me your CP name, real name & address, even if you think I already have them.
* Be sure, in said e-mail, to tell me it's for the "cheap cigars" pass. (Or the "I like my cigars like I like my women..." pass :D)
* If you haven't COMPLETED 2 CP passes already AND have 150 posts, include your phone number in the e-mail.
* I ask people in this pass to post when the following things happen:
. - Post when you get the box
. - When the guy ahead of you gets the box, post that you're ready to receive
. - Post your puts and takes
. - Post when you send the box (post confirmation #, too)
. - If there is any delay during the time that the box is in your posession, post daily to this forum letting us know what's going on.

Ok, all you cheapskates! Let's see your best ONE DOLLAR cigars!

(If you have a great cigar for $0.80, that's fine. But if you try to sneak in one that's $1.25, there better be a darned good explanation about why it's the really greatest thing since rolled tobacco! :love: )

---

Ok, to be fair, there are some really great cigars at "just over a buck", too. Let's set the limit at $1.49. That's $29.95 for a box of 20, for those of you not good at math :)

hey misc,
i'm in if you'll have me. :D
email on the way

That's 1!

At this rate, we should just barely squeek in under the deadline ;)

I like my women like i like my chicken, if that answers your question :sign: :sign:

lemme see, and i'll let ya know by the deadline if i am in, but does sound like a good idea, i'll be watching the puts and takes no matter if i am in or not :D

So as I sit here trying to figure out why my phone ins't giving me water (for some reason I picked up my phone thinking it was a bottle of water), I humbly ask to join in on the hot chicken with women pass. I think someone needs to PM Dawn so we have at least the one hot chicken woman involved :p

Uh. Chicken and women?

Hopefully I can follow instructions and not bomb Misc with a box of Whie Owls, those are close to 19.95 a box now around NY :p

I like my women like i like my chicken?

LMAO at this one, Hummmm… WTF over, I don’t get it.

1. Fried and Greasy?
2. White and Tender?
3. Baked and Warm?

:D
Mpass

2 days, 2 passers. I think we might just squeak by the deadline... :0

Tone: "cigars you've enjoyed" -- if you can say with a straight face that you've enjoyed some of those owls of yours...

TxRedneck said:
Hey Misc, E-mail sent. Thanks, TxRedneck
Ooops. It may have been by my spam filter (sorry.) Please re-send with "cigar" or "pass" in the subject line.

Thanks!

(Newbies: please take a moment to familiarize yourself with "how to join your 1st pass." thread.)

MountainPasser said:
I like my women like i like my chicken?

LMAO at this one, Hummmm… WTF over, I don’t get it.

1. Fried and Greasy?
2. White and Tender?
3. Baked and Warm?

:D
Mpass
naw mp

with a little bit of fat on the end!!!!! :D

I haven't been in a pass for a while and this looks like an interesting one. I'm in. :thumbs:

Well, I'm having a hard time believing that we're the only cheapskates on all of CP but, so far, the only ones willing to admit it seem to be:

GWS3
Smokin' Tone
Mickey
MacAttack
and me.

Nick's not sure if he's a cheapskate or not, MtPasser just likes to watch the cheapskates, TXRedneck wants to be a cheapskate but is having trouble signing up and Leebo can only be a cheepskate if he can get a cheap date at the same time...

...Quite the motley crew, if you ask me!

Well we're half way to having a full pass. We'd be assured if it weren't for the fence-sitters, so I guess this one will continue to the weekend while all us hardcore cheapskates sit on the edge of our chairs waiting to see if we'll get any cheap-ass cigars.

(Boy, you'd think with this crew, there'd be a veritable stampede!)

ok all you fence sitters repeat after me:

"hi, my name is ______ and i'm a cheapskate"

it's ok the first step is always the hardest. ;)

Well, it doesn't look like Dawn is joining...

But really, I'm in so many passes and secret santas that I'm going nuts! I will have to pass on this for now cause I suffer from CRS. :sign:

Hi, I havn't been in a pass yet so i understand if your full. But , If there is an opening for me I'd love to be cheap, LoL,,, I meen in.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I will have to pass on this for now cause I suffer from CRS. :sign:
What a load of mularkey...you don't suffer from can't CRS...your just getting old. I on the other hand can't remember ****.

Emo

sibernation said:
Hi, I havn't been in a pass yet so i understand if your full. But , If there is an opening for me I'd love to be cheap, LoL,,, I meen in.
Having never been in a pass doesn't determine if we're full -- we're far from full! Anyone who can read & follow directions is welcome in this pass. You're off to a good start! :)

(...But *DO* feel free to make use of the time while you're waiting for the pass to start to introduce yourself around and make a few friends around here!)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ooops, i mean thanks. And iI think your advice is good even for those that dont smoke :D