• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DO YOU NEED OPUS?

MOKI :( STFU!!!!!!!!!!

We do NOT want to hear about your "Stiffy"

oops, forgot the smilies...

:p :0 :lookup:

Let me tell you guys sumthin'! He "had 10 of the new boxes, they are not the dress boxes {as Andrew will attest to} don't know how many are in each, but the boxes are huge! I am sure if you call bright and early he will have a few left {as long as Andrew don't get the rest!!} :p

JOE.M. said:
Let me tell you guys sumthin'! He "had 10 of the new boxes, they are not the dress boxes {as Andrew will attest to} don't know how many are in each, but the boxes are huge! I am sure if you call bright and early he will have a few left {as long as Andrew don't get the rest!!} :p
Yeah, the box of RdCs, for instance, has 40 of 'em in there -- regular box has just 32. The box isn't pretty, but hey, whatever.

Aside from being broken down, patched together and jumpstarted twice, Joe will ALWAYS be 'da man!! Got a hold of Lawrence, told'm Joe sent me and as of 0710 PST I'm the proud father of 10 new sticks. Why only 10 you ask? I'm just doing my small part to keep my marriage alive!! :p :D

Besides, I think I was lucky.....in the background I could here the sound of a forklift, wooden crates being broken open and phrases like "were shipping these where??" and "what the F*@#! is a Moki??" So I cosidered myself quite lucky! :sign: :sign:

Bless you, brother Joe! :)

Just called and spoke with Lawrence... he said he's only got Robustos, Super Belis, and #4s left and that he could only give me five. I managed to get him to give me five of each size, so call in quick before he is forced to limit further! (My original intention was to buy 15 belis and 15 #4s. :D )

BTW: Joe is the man. :thumbs:

Bat_Chief said:
Besides, I think I was lucky.....in the background I could here the sound of a forklift, wooden crates being broken open and phrases like "were shipping these where??" and "what the F*@#! is a Moki??" So I cosidered myself quite lucky! :sign: :sign: </span>

Muhahahahhaah :D

Marito said:
Picked up 10 #4s, going out today...THANKS Joe
:( Did he not quote a limit to you? I would have picked up a lot more than five if I could have...

You da MAN! Joe thanks for the post to let all know! I got there just in time, I now own 5 Super Premiums.

Thanks

roboref said:
You da MAN! Joe thanks for the post to let all know! I got there just in time, I now own 5 Super Premiums.

Thanks
:) Do you like the new store! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet ain't it! :thumbs: Did you you check out the "wall of Fuentes!" Makes a man drool! ;) It's the only place to shop IMHO!! :thumbs:

SamClemmons said:
What? Nothing to see here move along.

FU Joey, finders keepers.

NA
:(

I know you truly love me Neal, come on... Gimme a kiss! :love:

The site should be up and running by January 1! :thumbs:

Joe,

It is a great store. Really nice. One of the employees, Jimmy Brown, was my first supervisor as an air traffic controller. These five Opus , and the forbidden 18 cigars I brought back from St Marteen , my humidor is looking very sweet. Now to find the time to smoke them!

roboref said:
Joe,

It is a great store. Really nice. One of the employees, Jimmy Brown, was my first supervisor as an air traffic controller. These five Opus , and the forbidden 18 cigars I brought back from St Marteen , my humidor is looking very sweet. Now to find the time to smoke them!
Jimmy is a funny guy, reminds me of one of my uncles. I love the fact that he is very cordial till the humidor door shuts and then he lets loose like a truck driver! He cracks me up! I have to go back down that way in 3 weeks, will let you know and we will meet up. ;)

Joe,

Would really like to meet you. Did you move? Or are you still in Rio Rancho? Give me a heads up on the time and I will get there if at all possible. I bought 2-Robusto, 1, #4, ! super Belicoso, and 1 Reserva De Chateau. I was really glad to get them as I have not had an OPus X yet. Have to save them for really special occasions I guess. Also I was dissappointed this last summer when you had your inventory reduction sale that I was gone and did not get in on that.

Let me know day and time and I will meet you over there!

Ron