• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Smoke Cigars Back To Back?

I do this a good bit. Often, will fire up another one while there's a bit more than an inch to still smoke on the first one.

Usually, i will pick two cigars - keeping in mind strength and flavor profile for the pairing. Always take a backup cigar in case of smoking longer.

Probably helps that I smoke smaller ring gauges, and rarely smoke anything larger than a 47, and usually smoke corona/corona gorda or lancero.

I find the variety and transitions quite interesting. I also refresh my palette as I smoke, and usually only smoke every other day.

I sure did during ufc. A Trinidad Reyes, HdM Epi 2, and a BV EL 2008 Robusto. Mmmmmmmmm good. Besides honest man cave fun, I only smoke one a day if that.

not all time . but when i go with my friend outside my home, then i take it back to back .

Backslide said:
I sure did during ufc. A Trinidad Reyes, HdM Epi 2, and a BV EL 2008 Robusto. Mmmmmmmmm good. Besides honest man cave fun, I only smoke one a day if that.
Wow man, how did you feel after those?

Were your taste buds still ok? How about a nicotine buzz?

Never done this, I barely alive after one good cigar and no way I can finish second 

Yes! Like others mentioned during a round of Golf or hanging at the local lounge. Usually at home I limit it to one as my wife tends to give me disapproving eyes if I go for number 2.