• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Smoke Cigars Back To Back?

Turbolag

Noob
Just wondering if anyone ever smokes a cigar and then lights up another one?

I haven't done it yet because I usually have a slight buzz from the first one.

What about you girls and guys?

Only when I don't bring the right size cigar for the occasion.

Doc

Only time I do this is when I'm smoking with someone or at a herf. I can't really taste the 2nd or 3rd cigar but the conversation is what keeps the smoke flowing. 

4cbln3 said:
Only time I do this is when I'm smoking with someone or at a herf. I can't really taste the 2nd or 3rd cigar but the conversation is what keeps the smoke flowing. 
This^^^

Yeah, or when I am golfing.  I might have a couple on the golf course, depending on if it is a private or public course. ;)

4cbln3 said:

Cosign.

4cbln3 said:

This sums it up well for me too.

Almost always when I smoke a 1926#1 I need another cigar after.  Some cigars are so good I just don't want them to end- like the #1.  I found my follow up cigar is always a WOAM which I must say is perfect for the occasion.  

I have smoked right after with a few other cigars but with the #1 it has been almost automatic.

kona1000 said:
Almost always when I smoke a 1926#1 I need another cigar after.  Some cigars are so good I just don't want them to end- like the #1.  
I know exactly what you mean!

I didn't wanna put the 1926 out, and I didn't wanna put the Acid I had yesterday out either.

I was mowing some grass yesterday and I was finishing up the Acid. I thought to myself, where am I gonna put it when it gets too hot. I thought I would just toss it in front of the mower and cut it up.

I couldn't though! It felt disrespectful to chop up a hand rolled stick. I wanted to do a proper disposal of it. For me that is running it under water outside and putting it in the garbage. Cutting it up in the blades just seemed barbaric.

I'd of pissed on it. Ironically it probably would have improved the flavor. Certainly the aroma.

Doc

As often as I can.  

But when I know that's what kind of day or occasion it will be, I generally start out with a milder smoke and work my way up in strength and intensity as the day goes on. That way I don't burn out my taste buds to the point that I can't taste anything.

Planning that strategy and sticking to that plan is tough at times, especially at a herf where all of us are gifting & trading cigars. Here I'll be smoking a Padron 1964 natural as my first mild cigar of the day and someone hands me a stick that I've never smoked before...and it's a tasty Nicaraguan powerhouse...inpatients soon sets in. As Steinbeck wrote, "the best laid schemes of mice & men often go awry."