• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone need anything?

I want some Griffin Claw sanitizer but I think they are primarily giving it out to hospital people. That’s good, i really don’t need it, but just think it’s so unique. Not sure if other local breweries are doing it as well..

Great idea Bill.
If anyone needs anything, I'm sure someone here has something.
Stores in SF are not well stocked, but you can find what you need, maybe have to go to 2-3 stores, but I stopped shopping in person last week.
I was trying to get Clorox wipes/hand sanitizer but have other cleaners and plenty of isopropyl... so I've moved on from trying to obtain those and just glad I have plenty of TP and have plenty of cat litter. Hand soap is sure to run out sometime with al the washing lol.
We don't have a washer/dryer, so I put up a clothesline in the backyard and spent a couple hours washing some essentials by hand for us and the baby.
Getting wine and groceries delivered, so no issues there. Staying home as much as we can, plenty of time in our backyard though. Hope you all are doing the same.

I also need some collapsible poles to finish off the splitboard setup since there are no lifts spinning (which is a good thing) for the foreseeable future.

I want some Griffin Claw sanitizer but I think they are primarily giving it out to hospital people. That’s good, i really don’t need it, but just think it’s so unique. Not sure if other local breweries are doing it as well..

Not that this is any time to be hiding it away when it is truly needed by others, but I wonder if these distillery sanitizers will be worth anything in the future. I'm NOT advocating grabbing them up for investment purposes, but this reminds me of 1940's wartime production when factories retooled to make other products.

They were giving it out when you ordered takeout but I think they stopped that. I just thought it was a pretty cool idea

Not that this is any time to be hiding it away when it is truly needed by others, but I wonder if these distillery sanitizers will be worth anything in the future. I'm NOT advocating grabbing them up for investment purposes, but this reminds me of 1940's wartime production when factories retooled to make other products.
Collectors thing?

Things here are good. Can’t get a lot of the essentials as people here keep hoarding them for some reason and I’m still stuck going to work. Thankfully we have plenty of tp, a stocked freezer and pantry. My boss ordered some stuff to make hand sanitizer as we are almost out and hopefully it comes in as I am pretty much washing my hands and using that all day long trying to keep this virus away from the new baby.

Bri of course has cabin fever and is ready to kill me. Baby is doing good and big sister is doing her best to drive mom even more insane. Glad to see most on here are doing well.

Last edited:
Things here are good. Can’t get a lot of the essentials as people here keep hoarding them some reason and I’m still stuck going to work. Thankfully we have plenty of tp, a stocked freezer and pantry. My boss ordered some stuff to make hand sanitizer as we are almost out and hopefully it comes in as I am pretty much washing my hands and using that all day long trying to keep this virus away from the new baby.

Bri of course has cabin fever and is ready to kill me. Baby is doing good and big sister is doing her best to drive mom even more insane. Glad to see most on here are doing well.
Good to see you around, Grapes!

Things here are good. Can’t get a lot of the essentials as people here keep hoarding them some reason and I’m still stuck going to work. Thankfully we have plenty of tp, a stocked freezer and pantry. My boss ordered some stuff to make hand sanitizer as we are almost out and hopefully it comes in as I am pretty much washing my hands and using that all day long trying to keep this virus away from the new baby.

Thanks for the update, and give Bri our love.

While I'm not a proponent of long term car loans, the 0%/84 months with 120 days deferred, seems like a great deal for those needing a vehicle.

So is this actually a good deal or just a ploy to get you in the door?
I can't help but think there's a catch in there, like you have to agree to sticker price. It just sounds too good to be true.

I can't help but think there's a catch in there, like you have to agree to sticker price. It just sounds too good to be true.

That's exactly what I ran into with GM 3 years ago. They weren't budging off sticker price if you took the 0% rate. That's the main reason I'm driving a Nissan :D

Not sure if all this is going to help ease dealers into lowering prices or make it worse. I would bet that the more expensive rides ie pickup trucks with any kind of options or ability’s might be able to get some kind of discount. But the smaller already somewhat cheap cars like trax, encore, etc will probably not change much. I hear they barely make anything off them anyways.

Back on topic...anyone have a lead online for Clorox wipes? Not out yet but what I have will not last forever...I figured once the panic stuff settled down that you might see some stuff get back into stock, but I haven’t seen wipes or tp in over a week.

I bought a Chevy Equinox for my daughter who was going to college November of 2018 and if you took the financing at that time there was a substantial discount off the already negotiated price, with a fairly low interest rate. Normally I just pay cash but with the extra discount I took the loan and after 120 days you could pay off the loan with no penalties so it was a pretty good way to squeeze out some extra from the price in exchange for a bit of interest.

BTW BMW did the same deal.

That's exactly what I ran into with GM 3 years ago. They weren't budging off sticker price if you took the 0% rate. That's the main reason I'm driving a Nissan :D
I think you are spot on, they will not negotiate price if you take the 0% and for me it's a bait and switch. I have a friend who owns a Chevy/Cadillac dealership and he explained that, definitely a poor customer tactic IMHO.